patrick=Gally?

minho, newt, gally and thomas sat outside the school gates. newt was sitting unusually far away from his boyfriend with sadness on his features.  they were sitting on a bench, a small cooler filled with drinks in front of them, courtesy of minho.  thomas had shades on, sighing as he sipped his coke.

thomas glanced at him, his eyebrows furrowing slightly at the upset look newt had.

whispering to gally who was sitting next to him

"hey is newt okay? he's barely spoken to me since i saved him"
thomas asked, concern lacing his words.

"i don't know. he's your boyfriend. maybe he's shaken up from that experience."
gally shrugged before taking a sip of his pepsi.

thomas stole a glance at newt again to see minho and him speaking in hushed tones. minho glared slightly when he caught sight of thomas.

this was awkward.

after ten minutes. when everyone had finished their drinks thomas invited everyone to his house, promising he would explain and answer any questions when they got there.

gally already had a pretty good idea of what thomas would talk about and knew neither of the other two would be happy about it.

the drive back was silent. exept the occasional sniffling off newt. whenever thomas turned to look at him newt looked away, suddenly very interested in stuff outside and minho shot daggers with his eyes.

this was too much.

stiles POV

i was done with whatever this was. clearing my throat i spoke out.

"so is someone gonna tell me why newt looks as if he's about to shatter and minho looks like he wants to rip my face off."

galley chuckled a little at the minho part but the two in the back stayed silent.

after a few moments newt spoke up, in a quiet voice.

"why don't you go talk to patrick about it"
there was evident venom in his voice but who the shuck was patrick?

"patrick?"
i mumble, i turned to look at gally. he had the same incredibly confused face as me.

"the guy you moved on with. pretty damn quick"

minho muttered.

okay now i was shucking concerned, a little hurt newt would truly think i would cheat on him and pissed about where the hell this idea came from.

"what the shuck are you two on about? can you stop speaking in riddles and just tell me??"
i spat. i hate whatever is going on. i'm in the dark here and all those two want to do is mutter incoherent things.

"the guy who you pulled off me.when we asked where you were, he said. and i quote "probably fucking patrick" so excuse me if i'm not in the mood to talk"
newt said. raising his voice slightly.

i slammed on the breaks. what the fuck did scott say.  slowly it dawned on me. god i'm so dumb sometimes, patrick was gallys name. it was fucking gallys name.

i quickly opened the door, slamming it behind me. my feet made sure steps on the dirt beneath me. i walked over to newts side of the car and wrenched the door open.

"you two, stay here, newt for the love of fry pans soup come with me."

surprisingly he did. although his eyes still wouldn't meet mine.

i grabbed his soft hand in mine and began walking over to an oak tree near by. the sun was beating down on our backs as we went.

once we were behind the tree i turned to newt. his eyes were fixed on his beat up adidas.

"newt. baby, i would never cheat on you, ever. you mean more to me than anyone in my life, you were always there for me when no one else was. i wouldn't have been able to get out of the maze without you, they might say i 'saved' us but you. you saved me, i will love you till the day i die"
i softly said

"yeah, sure, who the fuck is patrick then"
newt bit. he only ever swore when he was super upset.

i chucked slightly.

"it's stupid. but gally was called patrick when he came here. everyone exept me calls him patrick. i wish i'd caught on sooner. i'm so sorry you were hurt over that."

i smiled at him and his gaze met mine.
a small smile curled the sides of his mouth.

"you promise you will never cheat?"

"i would never hurt you. i promise."

newt wrapped his arms around me, smiling into my shirt,i pulled away slightly and kissed him softly, he melted under the touch. we pulled away but kept our noses touching. smiling to each other.

"i love you"
"i love you"

not proof read but oh well (: