A Message From Me

Sup humans!

If you're reading this page, it means u bothered to open this book.

So thanks!! 

It means a lot that you did that. 

Now this project has been in the works since early April 2022. However, I'm currently in a very important time of my life where my priority is my education, as I'm currently in the midst of the "make or break your life" exams in the UK and as I am hoping to progress to university, I'm currently not able to write as often as I would like.

I have a few chapters prewritten, but I'll not be uploading all of these just yet as there are not enough for me to have a regular posting schedule. 

So the current plan is for me to have about half the book done before I post regularly, once a week. Then, when I reach the end of the writing process, I will begin uploading daily - just as I did with Nostalgia.

In alternate circumstances, I would've delayed the updating until such a time where I had more chapters prewritten - however this book is written in honour of my honourary sister _spaceshatters who has been my friend for a long period of time - we met when we were both 10. 

And it's been an amazing ride and a lot of fun, so here's something random for her birthday 

But firstly - all the cutesy stuff. All true though.

I don't have a blood sister, but she's been there for me in a way in so many ways for so many years. I'm grateful for the sister that God planted in my life, and even though we have plentiful memories to last a lifetime, I look forward to memories we've yet to make and the time we've yet to spend. 

It's not like I'm about to let her go - she knows too much.

But today is her special day and I wanted it to start off with a little something from her.

Ily Choti

<3 Sabz