What a strange mission that was. Although Xie Lian and his two "deputy generals" managed to solve it, the reproductions were... messy.

The first mess was when he was dragged back up to the heavens by the two "deputy" gods.

When he asked what they were doing they simply said: "we're going home." As if that cleared up everything.

He himself had said it earlier but he didn't think they'd take it seriously.
The god would be lying if he didn't warm at the phrase.

He used to say it to them all the time back when things were so much easier.

But 800 years have put strain on what was once there and Xie Lian knew in his heart even if his love never changed, the two others surely will have.

So as he let himself be dragged back to Mu Qing's palace he was faced with a challenge. Does he become selfish? Indulged in his want and need. Go along with them and let it all happen.

Or does he fight it. Stop it before something happens. What if people talk? Hadn't he tried to stop that all those centuries ago? But they don't look as if they care right now. It's like they've been transported back.

So ignoring the pain that grows he gently slips through their arms. The two notice immediately and pause turning around ready to grab him again. But before they could Xie Lian speaks up. "Thank you for indulging me, but you-" Then he sighs seeing the two still in their clones.

"Your generals will question your motives if you stay with me to long." The two shrug and standing before him are the two much more intimidating gods. Ah that really doesn't help.

"Who cares about me? I do what I want." Mu Qing proclaimed. "Same here." Feng Xin yelled. Xie Lian backs up slightly. "Oh my- Generals, thank you for your help, I will repay both of you soon please be assured. You don't need to pity me, I have a lovely street corner waiting for me."

The two stare wide eyed. "A street... corner?" Feng Xin asks. "You're sleeping on the streets?" Mu Qing asks. "I- well it's- I don't have much to my name and- I'm sorry." Xie Lian says before making a break for it.

Unfortunately luck as always wasn't on his side and within the minute he was sandwiched between two angry martial arts gods. Xie Lian sees their faces and knows he'd not going to win this.

Suddenly a set of hand grab his waist tightly. "Ah haha, let's not get to hasty." Xie Lian says. "Don't feel obliged-"

He's cut off my a hand over his mouth. "Stop talking."

Mu Qing laughs. "Alright we get it your angry and pent up." He says entering his home. Feng Xin grunts still lugging Xie Lian with them.

"Here it's been a long few days let's bathe." Mu Qing says taking Xie Lian from his hands. Feng Xin nods uncovering the others mouth.

"W-wait-" Mu Qing takes over covering the young gods mouth. "Xie Lian you still have to pay us back remember. So be a good boy."

And that's how Xie Lian found himself in a huge bath room filled with oils and soaps. It smelt amazing. And how he craved for a warm bath but...

He stood awkwardly staring at the bath. He hadn't moved, hadn't spoken, hadn't done anything since he was released. Just stood like a lost child.

"Why aren't you undressed?" Mu Qing questions standing bare, arms on his hips. Xie Lian flushes looking anyway but the god. "W-well I-" Feng Xin walks over arms crossed equally as bare. "Are you planning to bathe in those? Or are you waiting for something else?" He say taking a step forward.

"Something eles?" Xie Lian questions. "Oh i see, your highness let this servant undress you Hmm?" Mu Qing lulls eyes darkening.

"Yes." Xie Lian says in a daze then shakes his head. "Wait no. Wait! Hang on!" He stumbles as hands steadily undress him. "Haya! Mu Qing where are you touching?! F-Feng Xin wait!" He tries to argue but honestly he's accepted his fate.

And if he really wanted to he could easily beat them. He was the strongest martial arts god, spiritual power or not. He ranked just under the emperor. But he was really exhausted, so when he was unceremoniously thrown into the bath, by which god he doesn't know, he just accepted and relaxed.

Somewhat late the next day the god stumbles back into the palace of Jun Wu. It was quite clear that even though he wore all white like usual the fabric and style was much more expensive. And the bandage wrapping his neck seemed to stretch down further.

"Xianle it seems you've attracted the attention of two gods." The emperor had said.

Xie Lian sweats. "I'm sorry to those who I have offended, I will work to make it up to them." He promised. "No my child, they don't dislike you." He had laughed eyes glinting dangerously. "Your history has wounded them so much, that when you arrived they dove down after you. Such devotion, such... loyalty."

Xie Lian 'ahh's finally understanding. He can't let anything slip, yet it's painfully obvious. "Yes I suppose it has. We were all hurt by my actions. And I hope one day we will be friends." The emperor raises his brows. "Friends." He echoes. "Is that all you want?" Xie Lian bows deeply, after last night of course it's not. "No, but it's all I'll ask for." The emperor humms sending him off.

"Someone has their eye on him" the emperor mutters once the young god was gone. "Perhaps, but I'm faster." A voice replies. "Can you be sure?" Jun Wu asks.

The voice laughs darkly. "Sure." It says. "Let's play a game, Jun Wu." The emperor chuckles. "I don't deal with the devil."

The voice creeps in further. "Oh then I'll sweeten the deal. One round. Whoever rolls higher wins. If I loose..." Jun Wu can feel the voice smile. "I'll hand over my ashes. I'm betting my life."

Jun Wu stiffens. The ashes of a being who was on his level? The ghost is already so powerful and so young if he doesn't take this gamble he may one day surpass him and kill him. "Should I bet the same?" The emperor finally replied. "No." The voice sounds. "Your life is not worth as much as mine."

The emperor hmms. "Then my child's life. I bet my child xianle." The voice laughs. "Deal."

A figure appears. "If you loose I will marry him and he will be mine. If I loose you can kill or control me. Ashes in hand. These are the terms we play too." He holds out a hand. "I accept." Jun Wu says shaking the others hand.