Ghost heart

Christine stood under their favorite tree while watching her best friend with Jessica,she was already boiling in jealousy and anger,she walked out of the sight.That day,she was behaving funny and kept ignoring Kenneth.He was confused and didn't understand at all,he queried"what is wrong with you these days," "Leave me alone"She hissed,boiling in anger.This time,Kenneth was already going over what exactly he had done wrong earlier on.He could still not get any particular reason to have caused Christine this anger.He sighed and let her be.Christine was obviously in love with her bestie,knowing how much Kenneth is concerned about her and he still manages to act like Christine is only a bestie buffled her mind.The annoying aspect was the fact that,Christine had once written a love letter to him in anonymous way and Kenneth didn't even try to find out who had written to him,even when the letter stated clearly that the victim was very close to him and with him almost every time,he assumed it was Jessica,his girlfriend and he never even asked Jessica about it.All Christine could do was to spell out her love for Kenneth through anonymous messages and even few physical ways,yet Kenneth was not seeing at all.whether he was just so much inlove with Jessica that he couldn't think beyond or Christine was just not doing enough was still unknown.Christine kept ignoring him because he also kept going out with his sweetheart,"Jessica".Christine couldn't think about any other thing than to find a better way of getting Kenneth to herself.
In few weeks time,she came up with the idea of getting Jessica expelled,which proved futile.Christine was kind of ruining her identity in the name of getting what she wants,she was so not going to give up on Kenneth.