Ghost heart

It was already graduation day and all friends and loved ones were either congratulating or biding each other a fare well,Kenneth moved in Christine's direction,"so are we going to complete college like this"He asked, staring at her face." Whatever OK,you are just so blind,aaaargh,why am I even telling you,you don't even understand anything in this world,oh gosh"she exclaimed,hitting her left hand On her face,she walked out and this time,she was surprised at what happened.Kenneth pulled her back and kissed her,in her mind she kept saying, "Oh my,has he seen the signs,oh gosh......." They got interrupted by Jessica's clapping.she was still clapping even after they had stopped and looked embarrassed."Wow,is that so?didn't know you could stoop this low for this act,you are so disgusting" she slapped Kenneth in the face and ran off in tears,Kenneth followed her.Christine was confused on why he had to follow her after he had already made it look like he liked her just as she does.she was annoyed again and packed her stuff and descended home.She knew that Kenneth owed her a big explanation for what transpired.Later in the night,Kenneth called Christine to explain himself but she kept rejecting his calls.
By sunset,she had already been given a letter.
The message read " I'm very sorry for the scene I created,I sincerely do apologize.I wish I could really explain why I kissed you,but I sincerely don't even know,I don't know how and why things ended up that fast with us,I'm very sorry I embarrassed you and made it look like you were snatching me from Jessica or something,I'm sorry..."It ended just like that,"Trash,trash,trash"she shouted furiously,tearing the sheets apart,and throwing them in the dustbin,she run her hands in her hair,still frustrated and annoyed.She got up,got a cold orange juice from the fridge and tried to relax,"Noooooooo" she shouted so high that the cat meowed in fright.She was more than going insane,she was hurt and frustrated to the max,she threw the glass of chilled orange juice at her mirror when she saw her reflection on how her face was boiling in anger. She buried her face in the pillow,soon after,she was asleep.

        *  *   *
Days passed and Christine was trying her possible best to ignore Kenneth. Kenneth sent Christine a message on meeting her,she showed up and he made it up to her,she forgave him alright,but she was still not over the fact that Kenneth still acted "blind".They had a good time together,took pictures,had a soft drink and talked over a lot of things.It was in this conversation that Kenneth told Christine that Jessica had broken up with him.She was so excited in her mind even though she kept her cool,she was so hopeful that Kenneth will be hers this time,she kept smiling in her thoughts.
The meeting came to an end,Kenneth walked Christine home and they hugged after a long time."I'll see you soon"Kenneth said,waving at her.she wove back,wearing a free smile.There was something particular about that night,Christine was so excited that she was smiling all over again in her sleep."This is just right for us,here I come love" She smirked turning off her lights.