dom! sasha braus x sub!fem! reader

cw-food play,mommy kink, vaginal fingering, and oral sex

(modern day)
y/n pov-

"I'M HOME!" I hear Sasha yell as she takes off her shoes.

"Welcome my love," I say as Sasha walks into the kitchen.

Sasha and I have been together for 2 years now though we barely moved in with each other a couple of months ago. We met at a restaurant when she was so amazed by the food she requested to see the chef, and I just happen to be. She kept coming back so I surprisingly had the courage and asked her out.

"What cha makin'?" Sasha says as she looks down to see me whisking batter in a bowl.

"Well, wouldn't you like to know?" I tease glancing up at her.

She looks as beautiful as the day I met maybe even more now. She was always so beautiful even when she would put zero effort into her looks. Her looks were honestly the first thing that made me so into her and then I found out about her personality and I fell harder.

"I would like to know," she says in a pouty/sad voice.

"Oh calm down you baby, I'm making cake," I told her turning around to preheat the oven and get some cake pans.

"REALLY?! What's the special occasion?" I hear her say as I pour the batter into the pan.

"What, I need a reason to make cake?" I question scraping the sides of the bowl, making sure I get every bit of batter.

"No I just thought something was going on," she says leaning over the counter.

Popping the cake pans into the oven I set a timer for about 25 minutes. Grabbing the bowl that had the cake batter in it, I put it in the sink washing it. After I'm done washing it, I grab a paper towel to dry the bowl, setting it back on the counter.

"How was your day?" i ask walking to the refrigerator grabbing ingredients for frosting.

"It was okay, Connie called in sick so it went by slow and boring. How was yours?" she tells me as I set the ingredients on the counter.

Ah, Connie the biggest pain in my ass. When I first started going out with Sasha I thought her personality then was crazy but when she invited me and her friend, Connie, to the amusement park I was shocked to see how she acted with him. Now every time they hang out I'm basically the parent.

"It was okay the restaurant was a little slow so I decided to close early," I told her mixing the ingredients with a whisk.

A year after Sasha and I got together I decided to open a restaurant, it started very rocky at first but now it's doing pretty good.

"Alright, I'm gonna go take a shower," Sasha announces walking upstairs to our bedroom.

The house was absolutely beautiful. Even though the price was a crazy amount I don't regret getting it.

Hearing the timer go off I turn to the oven, turning it off, and grabbing some mittens. Opening the oven my nose instantly caught the [cake flavor] smell. Grabbing the cake I set it on the stove, taking off the mittens I grab a fork stabbing the middle of the cake, taking it out to see nothing on the fork.

"Perfect," I whisper to myself.

"Mmm smells good," Sasha says coming up behind me, wrapping her arms around my waist, and resting her head on mine.

"Well it was made by yours truly," I say smiling as I turn to face her and wrap my arms around her neck.

"True, and I bet they both taste good too," she says in a soothing voice.