sub!mikasa ackerman x dom!fem! reader

cw-vaginal fingering, oral sex, scissoring

(modern day)
y/n pov-

"Alright people, you will be doing a class project," I hear my professor begin to say. "you will be working in pairs and you could stop looking at each other, because I have paired y'all up myself." I hear people groan as the professor finishes his statement.

"I will call off pairs now so pay attention." I zone out the rest not caring to hear any other name that isn't mine.

"....Y/n L/n and Mikasa Ackerman...." I hear my name, looking around I made eye contact with a girl I'm assuming is Mikasa. She has pale skin and a scar under her right eye. She had a red scarf wrapped around her, which I thought was weird because it wasn't going to be winter for a few weeks or cold out. I break eye contact and put my head on my desk.

"Alright I have called all the pairs and if you don't like your partner well y'all are gonna have to get along because this project is worth 50% percent of your grade." I internally groan, I hated doing projects exceptionally when it's worth such a big part of my grade.

*time skip*

"Alright class you are now dismissed and remember this project is due in 2 weeks so get to work." my professor said while students were already walking out.

I stand up gathering all my stuff when the girl from earlier walked up to me.

"Hi, are you y/n?" she says in an almost nervous voice.

"Yes, and I'm going to guess that you're Mikasa?" I question standing in front of her.

"Um yes I was wondering if you want to work on the project tomorrow?" she said burying her face in her red scarf.

"Yeah, sure if I can get your number and I'll text you my address," I told her grabbing my phone so she can put her number in.

Holding it out to her she grabs it, typing in her number. When she finished she hands me back my phone. "Okay so I'll see you tomorrow," she said before walking off to two boys who seemed to be waiting for her.

*time skip*(a week and couple of days)

I hear knocking on my apartment door. Walking to it I look through the peek hole, seeing as it was Mikasa I opened the door.

"Hey, you excited to finally get this project over with?" I asked as she walked in.

"Yeah." She says as she takes off her shoes and coat but not her scarf. She never takin' it off, I asked her about it before but all she told me was that it was special to her.

Today will be the last day working on the project with her. I didn't learn much in the short amount of time I spent with her. All I know is that she has a huge crush on her friend, Eren, at least that's what I gathered because I'll always catch her looking at him. To bad though, I was planning on asking her out after all this but seeing as it looks like she has a big crush in him, it seems like there is no way she's ever going out with me.

"Okay so we just need to finish this portion and we'll be done. The only thing though it seems like it'll take the whole day," I say walking around my living room grabbing the stuff we need.

"Okay," Mikasa says. I've also learned she's not much of a talker. No matter how many times I've tried to break the ice between us she would always shut me down.

"Alright, let's get started," I say setting everything on my dining table, pulling out a chair for me to sit down on.

*time skip*

"And we're done," I say arching my back in my chair

I grab my phone checking the time to see that it's about 12:30 am and pouring outside. I did not expect it to be that late, we probably worked for about 5 hours with snack breaks of course.