Silco x Gender neutral! Reader

Lemon.

"Where am I? Why am I here." You woke up to yourself tied up with a blindfold.

"SHUT UP! God, you're annoying. Just wait a couple of minutes. You're just lucky I haven't shot you yet." A young woman's voice said, your breath was quick, your heart beat was increasing at an abnormal rate as your blindfold was taken off by a guard. You looked around the room full of damp and darkness, your seat was directly across from a man's, you looked closely to see who it was, and instantly recognised him.

Silco, your ex-fiancé.

"Well, well, long time no see, darling." Silco lit up a cigarette and stood up, now facing you as you could see the scars on your face more clearly.

"W-what happened?! The enforcers told me you died! Why are there so many scars on your face?" The guard untied you as you placed your hand on his cheek.

"I told them to tell you that, to protect you from what was going on, but now, we can fulfil our dream."

You took your hand off, "you left me though, made me believe you were gone. And what's more, you kidnapping me is not what I call a 'reunion'." You were so distressed, "and these guys aren't really helping." You looked at the young woman and the guards.

"Well, I can tell them to go, leave us alone." Silco ushered his hand to the guards, who left, along with the woman.

"Good luck, you're gonna need it." She chuckled and tossed her long turquoise hair as she left.

As they left, Silco held both your hands, "Darling, you don't understand, I needed to keep you safe. No matter what the cost. I've wanted you back for so long, but business got in the way, you know how it wa-" He was cut off by your lips against his, you didn't care anymore, you just wanted him.

Silco thrusted you onto the sofa as he laid down onto you, clawing his way up your shirt and exploring your chest, he knew this made you moan and nothing has changed, he smiled against your kiss, remembering what you liked, your hands reached down his waistband as you stroked his cock.

His moans were so loud, he had missed you so much, you two continued grinding, stroking and loving eachother anymore, when you both exploded in pleasure in eachother's orgasms.

"God, I've missed you so much." Silco pulled you onto his chest, you both sweating in pleasure.

"Me too, does this mean the wedding is back on, after these years?"

"Of course it does, I love you, darling. I would kill anyone for you."

"A bit extreme but me too." You kissed him as you laid back down and slept.

The end.