Tsukishima Kei

Kinks & Fetishes

Tsukishima Kei: To see his girl cry, it turns him on.

(Name) was Glasses girlfriend and they were dating for months. (Name) was a supportive girlfriend and Tsukishima was an ass boyfriend. (Name) was a caring girlfriend and Tsukishima was an ass boyfriend. (Name) was helping girlfriend and Tsukishima was still an ass boyfriend. (Name) is a lovable girlfriend and Tsukishima was a teasing boyfriend.

Tsukishima loves to tease her girlfriend so much but (Name) was okay with it at first she would be mad or embarrass but in the end she will laugh. But there is one thing Tsukishima loves the most, is to make his girl cry. There are some times that his girl cry but his or not faults but most of the times it his fault but still (Name) was still okay with it.

"(Name) you are such a cry baby." Tsukishima said out of nowhere while walking home with (Name) and Yamaguchi.

"Eh? Why did you suddenly said that Kei?" (Name) said while looking at her boyfriend.

"You always cry so easily and with such a simple tease I can make you cry."

"No I'm not! I can't just handle my emotions so easily that's all!"

"Cry baby it is then." Tsukishima smirked.

"I can prove it to you that I'm not a cry baby, Kei! I'll prove it to you that you are wrong! I'm not a cry baby!" (Name) said in a very determined voice as Yamaguchi interrupted.

"Uh... Guys you should stop fighting in the middle of the streets... we are getting a few stares..." Yamaguchi said as he tried to calm (Name) down and so as Tsukishima.

"Pft. Okay then, I challenge you. Starting tomorrow I'll tease you, hardcore, and if you don't cry on my single tease you won but if you cry that means Tsukishima Kei wins. Got it?"

"Okay! I'll prove it to you, just you wait Kei."

~The next day~

(Name) was walking around at the hallway until something fell in front of her. "Huh? I piece of paper?" It was a folded piece of paper, as she opened it was blank. "Huh..." She thought that Tsukishima was trying to tease her but it didn't work but little the while she know that it wasn't just that as she looked up she saw a cockroach right in front of her.

"Eh? Kyaaaaaaaaa!!!" She fell on the ground and saw it was Tsukishima holding the cockroach.

"Ahahahaha! You should have seen your face (Name)!! Ahahaha! Ahahaha! Btw this cockroach is plastic but still your reaction was so... pfft! Ahahaha!"

(Name) was still on the ground and she blush because what a big embarrassment Tsukishima did.

"Tssuki keep it down." Yamaguchi said as he help (Name) up.

"So are you crying now? My arms are wide open for you." Tsukishima asked with a wide grin at his face.