Kozume Kenma

Kink and Fetishes

Kozume Kenma: Likes girl that cosplay especially characters from his favorite games, it turns him on.

Kenma was the mall to see the comic con and he wanted to buy some stuff. Stuff like, new games, manga's and some anime DVD. He wasn't completely an Otaku but he just enjoyed watching and reading manga's but his most favourites are the games.

But there is also a thing he liked and that is seeing girls cosplaying his favorite anime characters or characters from a game that he loved the most. He admitted this likes to his only friend, Kuroo but Kuroo just laughed and said that it was fetishes. But in the end he didn't mind that.

So going back Kenma was at the mall to see the comic con and now he was looking at some new games such as, "The Legend of Zelda", "Pokemon  Emerald", "Tekken 6", (I'm sorry if the games sucks) and more of his likes he even bought the new version of Pacman.

"What should I buy Mario Go Cart or Gods Eater 2?" Kenma asked himself. "Well I already got 'God's Eater Burst but I also want the other one but I heard that this Mario Go Cart is also good..." He took a deep sigh and said, "Maybe I'll buy it both... uhh... maybe next time."

Kenma leave the place and went to see the some cosplayers he saw something incredible. It was a girl cosplaying his favorite character from 'League of Legends', Ahri. Her hair was perfect just like Ahri. Her costume was so alike from Ahri. Her eyes we're also the same just like Ahri. But the most perfect and most amazing part of her cosplay was those nine tails of her, it looked real and it was so beautiful.

Kenma just stared at the wonderful beauty but then the girl notice Kenma was looking at her. Kenma averted her eyes and blush and so the girl even looked away and blush. 'She saw me staring at her.' Kenma thought. 'Is he looking at me? I got to admit I like his eyes... He... he looks like a .... CAT~! Kyaaa~! A half human and a half cat~! My dreams are coming true~!' The girl thought.

The comic con finally ended and then Kenma spotted the girl again and he took up a big courage to talk to her. "Umm..."

"Heh?" The girl looked behind her and saw the person who was looking at her and it was the boy who looked like a cat, Kenma."

"Do you mind taking a picture of me?" Kenma asked.

"R-really? I-I mean, sure. Why not?" The girl smiled and after taking a picture Kenma said, "Thank you."

"U-umm... Do you also like Ahri?" The girl asked.

"Yes. She's my favorite character in League of Legends."

"Really?! That's amazing Ahri is my favorite too! Oh! And Hi! My name is (L/Name) (Name) nice meeting you and you?"

"My name is Kozume Kenma."

"HUH?! I think I know you... You're from the Nekoma volleyball team right?"