Nishinoya Yuu

Kinks & Fetishes [6]

Nishinoya Yuu: Likes seeing his partner get into it as much as he was. 

Nishinoya was so in love with his girlfriend named, (Name). 

Because when he was happy so is (Name).

When he is sad so was she.

When he was hyper so was she, but not that hyper.

Nishinoya always think that (Name) get along so well with him and that made him turned on. He always thought if he ever made his move on (Name) to do the do with him will she ever like it.

"(Name)~!" Nishinoya shouted and running towards at (Name).Nishinoya jumped on her and the good thing she didn't dodge her boyfriend.

"Yuu-kun. What happen?"

"Nothing! I just miss you already! I wish we are in the same class." Nishinoya blushed and said, "I love you so much! (Name)~chan!"

"I love you too, Yuu-kun!" She said with a cute smile on her face. She was never embarrass on what Nishinoya would say but instead she was like repeating it on what Nishinoya would say. Sounds like too much PDA huh?

"Kawaii~! (Name)-chan~ You're so kawaii~!"

"You're also kawaii, Yuu-kun."

~~~

While having class Nishinoya couldn't help but to think about (Name). He was thinking about her and he wanted to talk to her and say something sweet and cheesy to her.

"Noya-san! You're drooling! AHAHAHAHA!" It was his close friend, classmate and a volleyball teammate, Tanaka.

"EH! Ryu!! I'm not drooling!!"

"Than what?"

"Nothing..." He blushed and looked away. "I'm going to buy some Yakisoba bread instead!"

"Oh! Noya-san mee too!"

"Alright Ryu!"

As Nishinoya and Ryu are going to buy lunch suddenly a pair of small arms wrapped around Nishinoya's waist.

"Yuu-kun~!!" It was (Name) hugging her boyfriend tightly.

"(N-Name)!" Nishinoya was surprise on what (Name) did.

"Yuu-kun~! Hi Ryu-san!"

"Yo! (L/Name)-chan!" Tanaka said and looked at his invisible watch and said, "Ohohoho~ Look at the time. I think I have to pass my report, see ya later guys."