Suguwara Koushi

Kinks & Fetishes [2]

Sugawara Koushi: Girls wearing lacey clothes even undergarments, it turns him on.

Sugawara was nice. Sugawara was cute. Sugawara was smart. Sugawara was a volleyball player. Sugawara was the type of guy that every girls dream of but little while they know, Sugawara has a secret tuck into his sleeve. He loves seeing girls wearing lacey clothes it actually turns him on but no one really know this secret of his even his friends and teammates.

He doesn't even know why he loves seeing such stuff he doesn't even know if this is kinks or fetishes or just simply wants. Girls wearing shirts with lace turns him on. Girls wearing skirts with lace turns him on. Girls wearing undergarments with lace, really turns him on that he really needs to go to the bathroom and do his job, what guys really do when they are alone.

(Name) was a close friend of Suga ever since they were kids and they usually goes in each other houses to play or to study, and she knows that Sugawara is wrong at this wrong at that and right at this and right at that but even thought they are close friends she doesn't even know that Suga hides a big secret.

"Suga are you going home now?" It was (Name) greeting her best friend.

"Huh? Yeah. How about you?"

"Yep~! But how about your practice?"

"We don't have practice today, it's Monday, remember?"

"Oh yeah so let's go home together then!"

"Sure." Sugawara smiled and walked with (Name) all the way home. While they were walking Suga notice a girl wearing a lacey blouse and skirt and he couldn't take eyes of that girl and didn't notice that he stopped in his track.

"Huh? Suga?" (Name) looked at the direction where Suga was staring at and she spotted a beautiful girl. "Ohhhh~! SUGA! You're in love are you?!"

Sugawara flinch and said, "No. Why did you say that?"

"I thought I saw you were staring at some girl. Looks like Sugamama is in love! Again.... Ohohohoho!"

"The way you laugh is very annoying (Name)-chan is if I were you stop that laugh of yours."

"You are acting like a mother again, Suga. Hey Sugamama I just notice every day by day I always caught you looking at new and different girls. Don't tell me you confess to them but you got rejected and the next day you found a new girl to stare at. Am I right?"

"Y-yeah something like that." Suga said nervously.

"Why didn't you ask me to help you confess? We are friends since kids remember?"

"Yeah but I'm not really in lov-" Sugawara was stopped by (Name) as he heard (Name) shout.