Chapter 5

1 Month Later

1 Month Later

"Welcome students today begins the 2 month experience of this L.E.L Firstly we will dispatch you into pairs if you already know yours you can buddy up and board onto the plane.

"You ready?" River says from behind me making me jump a little at his morning voice.

"Yea, let's get this shit over with." I say as we board the plane and place our carry ons in their correct locations and getting comfy in our seats.

"You know it's too early for you to already be grumpy with me." He chuckles making me want to put my hand on his mouth and tell him to fuck off.

"Exactly, it's too early. Therefore it is too early for your shit to start so zip it and let me get sleep." I sigh exhausted as I yawn.

"Yes ma'am." He says saluting me making me tiredly chuckle not realizing what I'm doing in the moment.

He breaks out into a smile seeing as he achieved for me to chuckle and then the speakers on the plane go off as they tell us the plane is about to take off and to buckle our seat belts.

I yawn once more as I buckle my seatbelt and they give us a quick speech about the emergency exits and what to do incase of an emergency.

I stayed up last night packing and then overthinking and then calming down and then chugging matcha to stay up.

The plane begins to take off and I close my eyes wanting to catch some sleep but not being able to because of the noise around the plane. Which ends up making me sigh and open my eyes wishing I had bought another matcha to stay up.

River taps my shoulder making me turn towards him as he hands me his earbud making me lazily and sleepily smile as I take it and place it in my ear. Soothing music begins to play making me yawn as I lay back in my seat twisting and turning until I eventually find a comfy place and fall asleep.

I can't keep my eyes off of her, she's a beauty to be reckoned with and her aura is even more deathly but it is exactly that that makes me crave for her more

I can't keep my eyes off of her, she's a beauty to be reckoned with and her aura is even more deathly but it is exactly that that makes me crave for her more. I've barley met the girl and I already feel something for her, I have no idea if its interest or if its something else I don't know of.