Chapter 7

"Do you think if I were to knock you out right in the middle of nowhere, someone would find the rotten corpse and know it was me?" I ask river, smiling sweetly as ever

"Who's got your panties in a twist this time?" He snorts as we continue to walk down towards the shopping centers.

"Who else?" I mutter trying to walk faster to get away from him.

"I think we're soulmates Nolina." River chuckles, placing his arm over my shoulder making me gasp at the contact and narrow my eyes at him.

"If I agree, will you finally shut up long enough for my migraine to go away?" I sigh, turning around to look up at him.

Fucking giant, I'm 5'8 and yet I still have to look up at him to speak to him.

"Mmm." He hums, leaning forward and looking at me directly in the eye.

"Why do you always feel the need to shut me up Nolina?" He tilts his head slightly to the right and wraps his arms around my waist lazily bringing me closer to him, making me gasp at the sudden action.

"Because you're annoying." I mumble looking away from him, not liking the reaction my body gives to his touch.

"I don't think it's that Kova," He smiles softly and tucks a piece of my curls behind my hair. "I think It's something else."

"What else could it be?" I ask fidgeting with the rings on my fingers.

"I think you're too afraid to admit you have a thing for me." He smirks as he pecks my cheek making me automatically snap out of whatever spell I was in and turn my head towards him and narrow my eyes at him.

"I would never have a thing for you Hudson, you're too cocky for your own good." I push him away, turning back around and walking away from him trying to collect my thoughts instead of focusing on how hard I'm blushing.

"Wait, Kova!" I hear River shout from way behind me as I continue to walk faster.

I look up ahead and spot a crystal shop making me pause and walk over to it, I hear the bell chime the moment I walk in and the smell of sage surrounds me.

"Bienvenido a- Omg eres simplemente hermosa!"I hear someone from behind me exclaim, making me turn around and spot an old lady with the most beautifulest features smile at me. (Welcome to- Omg aren't you just beautiful!)

""¿Cómo te llamas mi amor?" (What's your name my love?)

"Oh, es Catalina pero yo prefiero Kova." I smile softly at her. (Oh, It's Catalina but I prefer Kova.)

" Mi nombre es Meridiana, estoy encantada de conocerla." (My name is Meridiana, I am delighted to meet you.)

"Usted tiene un nombre bien bonito." I smile at her as I hear another ring and river call out my name. ("You have a very lovely name.")