21- your last chance to say sorry

I don't know what happened at the pool, not just there but every time she is too close or even looking at me I get this weird feeling inside, it's not a bad one, I just don't know what it is.

"You're gonna keep this one here?" Ruby asks laughing.

"Yeah" I answer adjusting the the bunny between us on the bed.

"What are we doing tomorrow?" I ask.

"The usual, meet up at lunch then we can do something else, why do you have something in mind?" She asks.

"No, Just asking" I say, we have been here for over a week now, and I eat at least two meals a day, which mostly bad with a large amount of calories.

I didn't even count the sweets, I have definitely gained weight, I don't want to know how much more I will gain until we get back.

It's not like I can skip meals like I do at home, that will be awkward, also we do a lot in the day unlike when I'm at home so I get hungry more here.

"What are you thinking of?" Ruby asks cutting my thoughts, "nothing" I say with a smile.

"Can I turn the lights off?" Ruby asks after a while, "yeah" I nod, I feel sleepy.

•••

I wake up a little panicked, "good morning" Ruby says sitting beside me on the bed on her phone.

"Morning" I say rubbing my eyes, "did she hear me?".

"Did I say something while sleeping?" I ask,
"no you didn't" she answers turning off her phone to look at me.

"Are you sure you didn't hear me say something?" I ask again a little paranoid.

"Yeah, why did you have a nightmare again?" She asks, "no no just asking" I say waving my hand in the air.

"It was right the opposite actually".

I feel my cheeks heating up thinking about the dream, thank god I didn't say anything while sleeping that would've been so embarrassing.

I walk to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"Note to myself, no more watching hot girls on Tik Tok before sleeping, well at least not while I'm sleeping with someone else in the room".

•••
Ruby's pov:

We just finished eating lunch with everyone, me and Sophia decided to go on a walk, so she beat me to the room to use the bathroom before heading out.

I enter the room looking for my bag but stop when I hear throwing up sound from the bathroom.

I walk closer to the bathroom door, I can hear the sinks water running while Sophia is coughing.

"Sophia are you okay?" I ask knocking on the door. 

She stops coughing before closing the sink, I hear her moving around in the bathroom before opening the door.

"Were you throwing up?" I ask noticing her face is a little red.

"What, no no I just accidentally chocked while brushing my teeth" she says laughing before walking to the bed.

"Alright lets go" I say as we both got ready.

"Yeah I swear we would fight like every day and Layla would not know what to do" Sophia says laughing.