𝑺𝒕𝒚𝒍𝒆~ ❤︎𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜❤︎

Teen au where Stan and Kyle are still best friends who have crushes on each other :) also thanks b4kukun  for the suggestion of style.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

"STOP BEING A PIECE OF SHIT TO YOUR MOTHER AND I!" Dad screamed at me I just couldn't help but laugh... "Stanley Marsh this isn't fun for gods sake..!" My mom whined holding the bridge of her nose making me stop laughing. "Look I'm sorry ok we good now?" say not realizing what just came out of my mouth. "We good? We FUCKING GOOD?!" Dad yelled looking more pissed 'here we go again' I think to myself mom must be thinking the same as I see her sighing and hold her head a bit in the corner of my eye.. "You stole my beer drank it with your friends-" he began but the phone began ringing "Who the fuck?" Dad sighed grabbing the phone and walking into the kitchen mom then following after hearing the words 'Shelly'.

*beep beep* my phone vibrated on the sofa making me tone back into the world, picking up the cracked phone Kyle messaged me,

💖𝙺𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍💖
𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 💗

𝙳𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚛𝚗  𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎!!
                                           ʳᵉᵃᵈ

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍!?!?
ˢᵉᵉⁿ
𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚔 𝚍𝚞𝚍𝚎?!?
ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ
𝙺𝚈𝙻𝙴?!?!
ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ
𝚆𝚃𝙵 𝙸𝚂 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶 𝙳𝚄𝙳𝙴?!
ᵈᵉˡⁱᵛᵉʳᵉᵈ

💖𝚔𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍💖
𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗘 ☠️💀

My heart started pumping really fast. To fast. Inhumanly fast. I am hyperventilating and on a verg of a panic attack fast. I need my inhaler fast. I get up from the sofa phone in my hand clenched tight. My head telling me to grab my inhaler, but my legs are bolting for the door, breath heavy and thick... I yell out to my parents "I'm going KYLE'S!" His name feeling like a knife being stabbed into my heart I dart down the road lungs roaring and screeching for air.

My heart pulsing through my ears as I finally saw Kyle's house. The air is all gone around me. I knock on the door the feeling of passing out heavy. Lots of regrets of not picking my inhaler or a coat as the raindrops finally hit me. The door opens slightly my eyes well up as my head goes light.

Kyle looks at me fear and shock in his eyes as I fall into his house slightly "Stan!? Wth the hell are you doing here?!" He held me up right "STAN STAN SHIT let me grab the inhaler quickly!.." he panicked laying me on the sofa than running up the stairs.

𝕂𝕪𝕝𝕖 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

I can't find my phone any where I've pulled my room apart and the front room then put the microwave dinner in the microwave just as I tell Ike that diner will done done in a moment. There is a pounding on the door as I  rush to the door eyehole to see who it is.

To my surprise I see an 'about to have a panic or asthma attack STAN?' opening the door instantly I'm shocked when Stan almost dropped dead on the floor grabbing him and putting him on the sofa I tell him I'm about to grab his inhaler dashing up the stairs.

To my surprise Ike is in the center of the hallway Stans inhaler inhand. I don't think anything of it during the moment I just grab it  and run back down stairs to Stan trying to get a grasp on his breathing. "Stan?" I say panic over all my voice, he grabs my hand "k-ky-kyle?" He gasped making my heart break "H-here dude y-your inhaler... " I give him the inhaler as he breaths it in I hear his heart rate drop back into normal pace and his breaths back into a normal pace.