tolkien x clyde- one rule to many

AHHH I LOVE THIS SHIP AND HAPPY IT'S BEEN REQUESTED BY Sinfulfire also NSFW WARNING. So their like 17-18.
Btw I'm probably not good at writing this being a lesbain and all but hey-ho I read yoai for the moments like these.
Clyde-bottom (also I will never willingly make Clyde a top unless requested) (masochist)
Tolkien -Top (sadistic)

Clyde POV.

Me and the boy I'm madly in love with are chillin on his bed like we always do on Friday nights since 4th grade. Tolkien is lying on his pillows while I'm laying on my stomach in front of him I'm watching the YouTube video which is a vine compilation 'RIP Vine' is all I can think as it plays on his huge ass tv. He's either staring at my ass or watching the video aswell. A really cringy one plays but I gives the same vibes of the tiktoks he used to make with Kyle, and so I fuck up and say "You and Kyle in 4th grade right?" I turn back laughing as his mouth is agape and I think I hit a nerve with that. "Fuck you... You bastard I don't bring up your cringy phases. Which you are still in might I say." He cockly smirks. "Tolkien how could you say that to me?!" I fake cry. I pick up a pillow and throw it at him. It hits hit straight in the face "oh you..-". "TOLKIEN?" his mom screams up, "WHAT MOM?" "ME AND YOUR FATHER ARE GOING TO THAT BUSINESS TRIP NOW YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE ENOUGH MONEY ON YOU CARD TO DO WHAT YOU PLEASE." "OK BYE MOM! " "BYE CLYDE, BYE TOLKIEN REMEMBER NO SEX IN THIS HOUSEHOLD BYE LOVE YOU BOTH." She yells throwing us both off guard before anything else is said the door has slammed meaning she's gone and I'm blushing badly and Tolkien is having a glitchy moment.

Tolkien POV.

OK OK OK WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE ALWAYS SAY THAT LIKE BRO!!! IT DOESN'T HELP WITH THE FACT I'VE BEEN WATCHING HIS ASS SINCE WE GOT HERE... "Hey Clyde?" "Yeah babe-" I throw the pillow back in his face "what the fu- HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MEEEEE~~~!" He fake cries. "Shut up and listen because I think we should do something instead of watching this bs." I grin "Oh~ and like what?" He says seductively "Maybe we be rebellious and break the rules?" Im leaning over him now "OH this is new. Tolkien black breaking the rules? I'm down." He pulls me down close to his mouth I bite my lip  looking him up and down. Then I begin to kiss him passionately tounges battle for dominant I win by grabbing his ass harshly. Talking about his ass he beings to unbutton and unzip the jeans taking them off swiftly.

Sex official beginning. (Give me a moment to laugh my ass off planing this lmao)

Now that he's in his boxers it's obvious that his bluge grows getting the tent bugger and bigger. I need to get my jeans off quickly since their tight enough as it is now so we have to break apart from the kiss with slivia connecing us, pants fill the room and groans from where I was grabing all of Clyde's ass. I grab his chin and move his head up so I have access to his neck which already has faded hickeys and bite marks my tounge slide across his sensitive spots causing his hips to buck up and grind against my now exposed thigh which I move my hip so that he grinds against my dick I groan in pleasure at his pace and bite hard on his highly sensitive spot I'm pretty sure I broke skin but I think it was worth that gorgeous sound he made. "AHAHA~ FUCK ME DADDY~!" he screamed as if he was a girl. "Beg slut!" I get up stopping him from grinding. I look at the boy who's mouth and neck is covered in siliva, flushed head to toe red, blood dripping from that specific bite mark, wihte top with nipples pointing out, and boxers tented with pre cum causing a puddle at the tip of the tent.

"Take it all off! Then beg." I say taking my shirt off only leaving me in boxers I watch him take off his boxers I don't mind him not taking the shirt off since he hated doing that since grade school as he was always made fun of hes not even that fat nothing wrong with a bit of fat! I could see his dick spring sraight out and nipples pointed was a sight, getting up on his knees he grapes my thight giving a greedy look of lust "OH please master~ please let my suck your dick until I drink you delectable cum then fuck my ass until I can't walk for a week, please I'm begging you daddy please do all the bad shit you want use me as a flesh light." (I had take a break here to stop myself having a laughing fit)

He tugs at my boxers I let them down, my dick springs out and Clyde strokes it with his hands a few times then opens his mouth wide taking in my long cock from head to near base since he has no gag reflex unless it's something that makes him feel I'll. I roughly grip his hair forcing his head at inhuman speed of Clydes tounge/mouth  and Tolkien's grasp on Clydes head. Clyde close to coming uses his hands to wank his dick aswell. His eyes rolled as far as they could, prick with tears and his tounge sliped out from under my cock. Causing me to cum ate the sight. "FUCK! " Clyde cums hard spewing out like a volcano he looks away flushered. "Did I say you could cum?" I ask dominatly "No... I'm sorry masture?" Grabbing him and throwing him on the bed, I slap his ass and force my fingers in his mouth to lube them up, I'd also use normal lube just to be safe. A few moments of this I apply the lube to my fingers and cock.

Placing 3 fingers in first scissoring and moving the deeper and deeper. I lay him in doggy style then I start to roughly thrust in and out of him "HARDER! FASTER! " He screams. So I go harder and faster he switches positions so we face each other, he lays his head on my shoulder giving me hickeys love bites big moans and pants. He makes it clear that he's close to cumming so I place my thumb over his slit "AAGAG- TOLKIEN... BAbe I need to UGHH-." He cries I love this. "What in it for me if you do?" I laugh then grunt feeling my own climax forming rapidly. "MASTER PLEASE owww- PLEASE LET ME COME ILL BE A GOOD CUM SLUT I PROMISE PLEASE PLEASE PLE- AHAHAH~~~!" I lift my thumb so we come at the same time. I lay us both down on the bed wrapping us in blankets.

"Fucking hell I love you." I tell him. "Nah I love you more." "No me clyde!" "Nope. I love you more." "Alright bet round 2 who makes the other cums first wins."

"Bitchin'!"

Ba hahahaha sorry I would have finished this at once but helluva bosses new episode came out lmao. Also I'm ligit dying of laugher rn this was so funny to write. Anyways hope you enjoyed.

Word count - 1262.