style- friends with benefits

NSFW I REPEAT NSFW!

Started: 20th April 2023 (I lost a bit of the story so I had to rewrite alot so sorry if it feels rushed and half assed I'm really sorry idk what happened.)
Finished:

Ok so in this both Stan and Kyle are 16. Also please I am a lesbian trying their best here with male x male smut... I also understand Kyle is cannonly Asesexual but that just means low sex drive not NO SEX AT ALL. Just low sex drive. Requested by @NathlieWhatever2 Anyways enjoy.

3rd person.

Ever since 3rd grade Stan and Wendy has had a on and off relationship which was annoying for everyone especially their friends and families. Stan would turn goth and later in life (age 9/10) become dependant on alcohol he became depended on the alcohol. This led him to be a crippling alcoholic. Wendy wasn't really bothered or so it seemed to Stan, or so he thought but the teen did liked him but they didn't like-like him anymore he also seemed to have more time for his super best friend than the black hair teen known as their partner. So Wendy broke up with him since it was better for them all.

Stan POV.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE WE BROKE UP AGAIN! WHY?! I LOVED THEM SO MUCH KYLE- YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!!" I cried into my super best friends shoulder, "Stan I-I look I'm sorry dude that-" "I CAN'T DO THIS WITH OUT THEM. I-I" I bawl my eyes out to him. From the corner of a non dampened part of tears from my vision, it looked like he wanted- needed to say something but maybe he couldn't find the right words, I have put him in a weird position. It's weird I'm not like this when I'm drunk normally but I was observing each and every detail of Kyle's room and well Kyle. I don't get why... "What do you want to say..." I say actually in a hushed tone now, I know it's along lines 'Stan you need to get over them' or 'maybe you'll get back together'  or some bullshit like 'maybe you need to stop drinking and think about you and that relationship... ' but I was surprised  with the words that left his mouth. "Porn?" "What do you mean?!" "I don't know it's a bad suggestion.." He looked away from me and look awkward. "Nah maybe your right PORN'S KEY!" "Dude dont yell Ikes asleep and that's weird to yell at 11.30 on a Friday night" he sighed  but laughed. "Ok but your the one who said it." He deadpanded at me and playfully hit my shoulder playfully of course. "What type of you know anyways?" Don't say men. DO NOT SAY FUCKING MEN! "Black hair chicks." I say slyly "Fair enough."

Kyle POV.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK WHY DID I ASK THAT. I'M A STUPID FUCKING- AHHHH OMG THIS IS LIKE SOMETHING THAT WOULD HAPPEN IN A PORNO OR WHATTPAD FANFIC- OH MY GOD OH MY FUCKING GOD WHOS CURSED ME SEVERAL TIMES IN THE PAST I- THANK YOU?

Girls are so fucking- why- I can't believe the first time I watch straight porn outside of school... Yk like sex education... Only Mr Garisions showing straight prn to minors isn't he... 'Black hair girls porn' is something I've never in a million years is thought I'd search, however 'black hair guys porn' I've searched from time to time... "Dude..." Stan asks"What?" I replied putting the earphones in the earphone jack. "What if you know one of us you know?" He looked around the room awkwardly "Ummm ever noticed porn hubs got a catchy theme song?" I change the subject. We both laugh our asses off for a full minute "OH I GOT A FUNNY IDEA!" Stan pipes up, I respond with a simple "What? "WHO EVER GETS A," he got closer to my ear, hot breath on my neck. "Boner first has to suck the other dude." He whispered into my ear carelessly, can I get a boner right now please! I'M BEGGING!

SKIP TO WHERE SOMEONE GETS A BONER BECAUSE YEAH IDEK. ALSO FINALLY SMUT YAY? (MOST AWKWARD PART FOR ME KRIS I'M BEGGING FOR YOU NOT TO QUOTE THIS SHIT)

Still Kyle's POV.

The pc where a girl with black hair and a purple hat is playing with herself, my eyes wondered down to Stan and the tent that was being pitched in his joggers, Life can't get better than this his eyes meet mine. He knows I know that hes got to suck my dick- "Fine undo your jeans." He says is a husk sigh. "Stan you don't have to do this-" "But I do, I REALLY WANT TO KYLE!" BRO WHAT IN THE NAME OF!?

Doing as I'm told I quickly undo my belt and then zip, Stan pulled them down "I wonder if cartmans right about your ginger pubes?" He mutters to loud "Mother fucker the- wha-!" The intents desire of lust fills his eyes, nails slightly digging in a pleasureful way of my thighs "Kyle can I suck you dick?" His hands moved up to the waist of my boxers. "Please- I mean yes!" I jump as my boxers are stripped off the air touching my hardening cock "Your bigger than I thought... I like that though." Just as he licks the tip, I've realized the scene that was happening at my legs, a real goth Stan (black lipstick, thick black eyeliner already smudge by tear over his ex) who was getting over a hangover, mouth on my dick, HOW WAS ANY OF IT REAL I COULD DIE HAPPY! He lick tip to base, black lipstick marks being left behind as he also kissed my dick, finally taking the whole thing in his mouth in a quite fast motion I gripped his hair pushing myself into the back of his throat. I couldn't hold anything back anymore, giving Stan a warning notice, he stayed on my dicks as I games lipstick nearly completely gone from his lips with cum spilled from the sides, eyeliner ran down his face. "Rail me~"

Stan POV.

After Kyle layed back I turnt him over "You 100% sure your ready?" I ask, he gabs a bottle of lube and Appling it to his fingers "Stan if I wasn't ready would I being putting this weird shit on my fingers?" "That's not an answer!" "Stan Im 100% sure I'm fine with you fucking me." He smiled, his breath then hitched as he stretched himself out. Holy fuck- like god. Taking his fingers out of himself moaning, giving me a signal to line myself up with him "Ready?" "OH MY FUCKING GOD HURRY UP PUSSY!" Damn Kyle can get really demanding when he wants to.

I insert myself into the ginger boy under me and FUCKING HELL IT'S LIKE HEAVEN! "Dude ahah~" he moans "you can move..." He mutters after I thrust at a fast pace "OH FU-FUCK LIKE THAT!" He yells then covers his mouth since his little brother is next door and it's 1 fucking am. "Dude your so p-perfect" I groan. "Stan i-" "Same dude" I mark his neck and shoulders as we both realise our cum. Crumbling down onto Kyle's bed. "I love you~." I cuddle into him "I hope Ike didn't here a that... Oh yeah me too Stan." He smiles

Extra (JOKE) .

KYLE POV.

Ike.

Dude y'all need to keep
It down its 1 in the morning
💀💀💀
              1.05am

UNCLE FUCKER KILL ME!

------------------------------------------------------------
-

KRIS I'M BEGGING FOR YOU NOT TO QUOTE THIS SHIT!

ALSO I TAKE REQUESTS I'VE GOT A FEW LINED UP BUT I WILL DO THEM, THIS ONE GOT SET BACK AFTER IT KEPT BLODDY RESETING, ANYWAYS HAVE A NICE LIFE.