𝙲𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚔- ❤︎☕︎Cᴏғғᴇᴇ Cᴀᴋᴇ☕︎❤︎

I'm a little late for the Tweek Tweak birthday. So late birthday special for this adrodoable coffee bean. Hope you enjoy this :D. P.s. longest chapter yet.

𝟛𝕣𝕕 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

It was a peaceful day at Tweeks family shop 'Tweak bros', he was cleaning up table and taking orders. You know like good employees does. But today was different at least for Tweek anyways it was his 'sweet sixteen' but instead of partying with his boyfriend and their friends he had to do the closing shift. Which was so unfair for him, well part of him didn't mind because he won't get almost hammered then make bad drunk decision but the other part he was absolutely outraged that he couldn't be with his friends and he hasn't seen his boyfriend all day, due to Craig being grounded for being 'a little piece of garbage' to his shop teacher by flipping him off, and it's Saturday. He felt a little lonely today...

*ding ding* another customer came in. When Tweek looked up to see not one customer but four and those four were Stan, Kyle, Cartman and Kenny, only Kenny waved to him. 'It just had to be those guys well apart from Kenny...' Tweek thought walking over to them. "Gah h-hey you g-guys." He said pulling out a little notebook to take their orders. "Hey tweek happy birthday dude." Kyle smiled, "yeah happy being 16?" Kenny asked "oh well gah... I don't know... Gah!" he scratched his neck shyly "I want 4 chocolate muffins 4 cookies and a hot chocolate and I don't give a shit what those assholes want." Cartman burped 'how the fuck do they tolerate him..?'

"What d-do gah. The rest of you w-want?" The twitchy blonde asked just wishing this day was all over "Can I have a hot chocolate please then." Kyle smiled, then Stan piped up "Latte please." They all looked over to Kenny to see him hesitate but then say "Iced coffee please." He smiled, "You hate coffee Kenny." Cartman looked over at his 'best friend' "I may do but butters don't and..."

Tweek was out of earshot so he sighed and started to make the drinks, when they were all done Tweek handed them the drinks and the snacks to Cartman "Thanks dude." Everyone besides Cartman said.

Just as Tweek was heading back to the counter he saw a familiar face riding a red bike chasing after Tolkien's car? This person on the bike obviously Clyde and it looked like Tolkien was driving the car, while dying of laughter Jimmy was in the seat next to Tolkien watching Clyde die... 'Oh... That's where they are...' Tweek could feel tears well up as he had just witnessed his friends who hadn't messaged him, called him or anything else on his birthday...

He sighed wiped his eyes and waited till someone wanted him to order another drink/snacks, clean up the tables where a few people left tips maybe sympathy for the poor boy wiping a table down. Stan and his gang had finally left their booth, and they left 3 wrapped presents who tweek could tell was from by the wrapping papers the one that Kyle had left was pictures of coffee and wrapped neatly in a bow. Stans was a not as neat but still neat wrapped present it had Terrance and Philip on the wrapping paper and white bow, even though he don't like that show as much as he did when he was 10, he did appreciate the gift. The last gift was badly wrapped and he isnstantly knew Cartman wrapping skills are shiter than this so it has to be Kenny's it was a shirt? He would open them now but there's no point since the goth kids just walked in, that said he pick up the presents and put them with his backpack in his locker really quick then ran out to find the goth kids giving him cold, dead, full of pressure looks.

ℂ𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕘 ℙ𝕆𝕍.

Mom said I can go to see Tweek now while dad protested saying how 'although I except you for being a homo you don't need to spend every day with that tweeky blonde son...' But mom said how 'oh hush and let the boy love... You were the same with me at his age were you not?' While 'Ruby' as she likes to be called now... But I still called her Tricia to piss the brat off... Said how history repeats and blondes are what all the men in my family 'love', which first of all shut the fuck up, second of all I hate hate how shes not wrong, lastly shut the fuck up again brat.!