Episode 1: Escaping From The Octarian Army. Hiroshi Meets Lilith.

Veemo! New episode already! Let's go. I hope you're excited of how far this story will go.

___________________________________________

☆Opening 1☆

___________________________________________

[Narrator POV]

Last time on Splatoon: Ink and Magic, we have met our hero Hiroshi and his daughters. Both Kari and Hiroshi had a friendly Rap Battle against eachother as Father and Daughter. Later, Hiroshi went to Inkopolis to meet up with an old friend, who he hasn't seen in months. As Hiroshi and Yami was catching up on things, the rest of Hiroshi's team came as the gang was finally here. After playing Turf War with his team and getting some more cash, Hiroshi went home towards his daughters and called it a day. Hiroshi enjoys peaceful and lazy days and wishes that this will continue.

What our lazy hero didn't know, was that his adventure will soon start sooner than he thinks. Now, let's jump into the story now, shall we~.
___________________________________________

[Third POV]

(12 days until the Great Zapfish goes missing)

Location: Octarian Base #5
Time: 1:30 pm
Day: Wednesday

It was a lovely afternoon today. The birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and the forest has never been so peaceful lately. However, very deep inside the forest, lays a secret drain pipe that leads into the Octarian Base. At the Octarian Base, there were many Octarians and other Octolings on the look out, guarding the place. An elite Octoling, the Captian, was taking roll call. She wanted to make sure that her soldiers are here front and center.

 She wanted to make sure that her soldiers are here front and center

Elite Octoling: {Checking her list} Delta?

Delta(Male): Here!

Elite Octoling: Ghost?

Ghost(Male): Here Ma'am!

Elite Octoling: Frost?

Frost(Female): H-Here!

Elite Octoling: Rookie?

Silence...

Elite Octoling: {Annoyed} Rookie?! Ugh! Where the hell is that brat?!