Part 1 - The Boy in the Iceberg

Author's note: The image up above is the outfit you'll be wearing. Also, it is yet to be determined what bender you are, or if you are a bender.

If you are a bender, we'll just say that you're a late bloomer. If not, then we won't.

You decide that part.

Also, your love interest...

You'll see 😁

Now, onto the reading....

______________________________________________________________

In the middle of a river, in the frozen tundra of the South Pole, three teenagers are in a canoe, searching for fish. One girl, at the age of 14, and two boys at the age of 15.

The girl sitting in the back is Katara, as the ponytail hair boy, her brother, Sokka, is trying to catch a fish, with his spear in hand and the other boy, Y/n tightening the strings on his bow.

"It's not getting away from me this time." Sokka said, as his eyes were trained on the fish he's been trying to catch for the past hour or so. "Watch and learn, kids. This is how you catch a fish."

"Aren't you and I the same age?" Y/n said, looking over his shoulder to the boy ignoring him. He and Katara look at each other with a raised eyebrow, before shaking their heads and going back to their business.

Katara looks down and notices a fish swimming in front of her. She decides to test something out by taking off her glove and moving her hand in a fluid motion. Y/n looks up just in time to see an orb of water float up with a fish in it. "Whoa..."

"Guys, look!" Katara said to them.

"Shh, Katara." Sokka whispered, not paying attention. "You're gonna scare it away."

"Uh, Sokka..." Y/n trailed off as he watched Katara wave it around as it floats around them and above the boat.

Unfortunately, just as it was above Sokka, he hit the fish out of the orb and back into the water, with the butt end of his spear, as the water falls on him.

"Why is it that everytime you play with magic water, I get soaked!?" Sokka exclaimed, shivering.

"Sigh It's not magic, it's waterbending." Katara retorted, "And it's-"

"Yeah, yeah! An ancient art unique to our culture, blah blah blah." Sokka cut her off, not caring one bit. "Look, I'm just saying that if I had weird powers, I'd keep my weirdness to myself."

"Says the guy who makes muscles at himself, everytime he sees his reflection." Y/n spoke up, causing Katara to giggle and Sokka to stop what said said teen was doing.

Before he could say anything back, something had bumped into the canoe, making it shift. The three look ahead to see the shards up ahead, as the river turned into a stream. The two boys grabbed a paddle and began to row, trying to avoid the blocks of ice. Unfortunately, they soon found themselves between two big shards as they were pushed out of their canoe, which was crushed upon impact, and onto the big shard.

"Great steering." Katara said, sarcastically.

"Really?" Y/n said, turning to her.

"You don't like our steering? Maybe you should've just waterbended us out of the ice." Sokka responded, bored.