Part 4 - Warriors of Kyoshi

Ooh! I'm so excited for this chapter! I've been wanting to get to this one immediately, but knew it wouldn't make sense to start off here.

I was gonna post the other chapters earlier, but felt that I made you guys wait long enough.

So, if you don't want SPOILERS, you can leave and wait for the other chapters to come out.

Anyway, back to the story...

______________________________________________________________

"You have no idea where you're going, do you?" Sokka asked the airbender.

"I know that it's near water." Aang answered, as Appa soared through the sky with the quartet on his back.

"Then we must be getting close." Y/n remarked, as he's testing his bow, before looking at his young friend. "Aang, where are we even going?"

"It's a surprise, Y/n." Aang answered, with his cheery smile, which doesn't satisfy the teenager.

"Why do I get the feeling I won't like the surprise?" He asked, with a raised eyebrow.

"You will, trust me!" Aang insisted, making Y/n sigh in defeat with an "ok". Meanwhile, Katara is busy sowing Sokka's pants, as Aang watches her. "Momo, marbles please." The Lemur digs into Aang's shirt and gives him what he asked for. "Hey Katara, check out this airbending trick!"

He shows that he was spinning the marbles in a circle. "That's great Aang." Katara said, not even looking.

"You didn't even look." Aang stops, before she looks over.

"That's great!"

"But I'm not doing it now." Aang says, sounding dejected.

"I thought it was cool, Aang." Y/n says, cheering up the boy up again.

"Stop bugging her airhead, you need to give girls space when they're doing their sewing." Sokka spoke up, grabbing Katara's attention. In a bad way.

"Oh boy." Y/n sighed, as he sat far away from the siblings.

"What does me being a girl have to do with sewing?" Katara asked, sounding annoyed.

"Simple, girls are better at fixing pants than guys, and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that." Sokka explained his belief. "It's just the natural order of things."

"If guys are better at those things, then you are a terrible guy." Y/n interjected with a smirk, making the ponytail boy glare at him.

"Oh, you think you're any better?" Sokka asked, feeling challenged.

"As a matter of fact, no." Y/n said, with his eyes closed. "I don't think I am."

"Good." Sokka said, with a victory smile.

"I know I am." He finished, with smirk, as the glaring returned.

"Hey! You may have done taken down a few those firenation guys back at the South Pole, but those were just lucky shots." Sokka said.

"Well last time I checked, it was skill. Something you obviously don't have." He chuckled with a smug smirk.

Before Sokka could retort, Katara interrupted. "All done with your pants, and look what a great job I did!" She said, with fake enthusiasm, throwing his pants back at him, which still had a hole in them.

"Wait! I was just kidding! I can't wear these! Katara please!" Sokka begged.

"Relax Sokka, where we're going, you won't need any pants." Aang said, as it seemed they arrived to their destination.