๑ 𝟏 ๑

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

𝕐 /
═════

"Sapphire, I've already told you that nothing is going on between us."

"Save it. I've heard enough of your excuses. I've known for a while now."

"W-what are you talking about? You've known what?"

"I know you've been cheating on me with your assistant for over a month! And I know that she's pregnant!"

"No!" I gasp, clutching the remote and turning up the volume.

"Mi amor, whoever told you that is lying! I would never cheat on you."

"Yeah right," I mutter, digging out another large scoop of ice cream. "Real or fake, all men are liars and should never be trusted!"

"I have proof."

"Show us!" I yell at the television.

"B-but that's impossible!"

"Is it? Then what is this?"

"Next time, on My Fake Prince Charming. Will Sapphire and—"

"Ugh!" I groan in frustration, turning down the volume. "They always leave us on a cliffhanger!"

"I'm off to work now!" my roommate shouts, her keys jingling loudly as she rushes toward the door.

"Later, Winnie," I yell back.

She pokes her head in the doorway so suddenly that her short, bouncy, platinum-white hair temporarily blinds me.

"You're not still watching that awful soap opera are you?" Winter asks, visibly frowning.

"No..." I lie, looking around the room to avoid her harsh gaze.

She takes in a deep breath before exhaling loudly. "You do you, babe. I'll be back in the morning."

I get up and stretch my sore muscles. "Are you spending the night at Evan's house?"

"Mhm," she blushes.

"Have fun and be safe," I smile, waving goodbye as she leaves. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do!"

I look at my watch, realizing I have about an hour to get ready before my shift. "Shit!" I squeak, running to the bathroom to get ready. "I totally forgot that I switched shifts with Fi."

I hurriedly jump into the shower, hoping I can still catch the bus in time. While lathering my body with the sweet aroma of my favorite body wash, I consider how easy things would be if I had a car. Too bad I don't have the money to afford one.