It's Never Been The End - Chapter One

< you're probably going to be in Anne's pov most the time>

Key:

'Thought'

"Speech"

POV changes

Emphasis on words

Miscellaneous

~ <3 ~

Sasha's POV

Today's the day.

I put on my favorite outfit and grabbed my keys to exit. Wouldn't want to be late!

I ran to my car exited like a little kid.

I was so giddy because today marcy is coming back home.

I drove to the airport an an alarm on my phone buzzes.

-Anne birthday surprise-
-
-Anne birthday surprise-

It buzzed and spoke in an electric voice.
I quickly dismiss it and focus back to the road.

I made it to outside a big airport and parked right outside the front doors.

My phone buzzed once again, this time it was a text from Marcy.

Landed.

Almost at the gate! :3

Yep it was definitely marcy. I got out of my car to wait on the sidewalk for her arrival.

I got on my phone to check the time but Just then I saw her exiting the airport doors.

She looked for me then exclaimed out, "SASHA!!"

Marcy POV

Sasha looked up on her phone to see me. "Mars!" She giggled and outstretched her arms to give me a hug.

I run to her but end up tripping over myself. I make a quick recovery by getting up and confidently saying, "I'm ok!"

Making her laugh more.

I got in her car and we started to drive away. Once we were on the rode she tried to make conversation.

"Gosh it's been a minute! How was the flight?"

"Pretty good! Can you believe it's been ten years!?"

"Crazy right? So what have you been up to? Still writing that web comic? I read a few chapters. It's awesome!"

"Psh- chow, thanks. Its doing pretty well online. How about you?"

"Yeah, doing good. I like working with kids, helping them overcome their emotional baggage. I have some experience." She said with a slight smug look on her face.

A car cut us off, she honked and yelled "OH C'MON! NICE SIGNAL BUDDY!"

I shifted the conversation by asking, "soooooo, did you and anne talk much after I moved?"

"At first, yeah. But then we kinda fell into different friend groups in high school. We still talked but only every once in a while." She led on, "but never mind that though, have you heard what Anne is doing these days?"

"YES! And I loooveee it!"

We drove down for a while continuing our conversation until we made it to Anne's work, an aquarium and wildlife rescue and rehabilitation.

We grabbed our gifts for Anne and headed in to meet her in the amphibian area.

Anne's POV

I finish my work for the day by teaching a school group about amphibians, mostly frogs.

The teacher told them to thank my before leaving. "By frog lady!" They said in unison and was led off by their guardian.

I put Sprig, the frog I named after my old friend Sprig in amphibia away in his enclosure.

As I was shutting the glass I saw the reflection Sasha and Marcy in it. 'Wait what!?' I turned around quickly to see I wasn't hallucinating. My old friends were right there.

I tear up instantly and hugged them.

We walked out together as they explained theirselves.

"Happy birthday Anne!" Marcy cheered out in her happy voice.

"OH MY GOSH! What are you guys doing here!?" I ask them both, as they started to tear up as well.

"To surprise you for your birthday! Kinda obvious gurl." Sasha said in her playfully yet sarcastic tone.

I grab the side of each of their faces with both hands and pull them close until our foreheads were all touching.

"I missed you all SO MUCH." I whisper shouted.

"We missed you too, Anne" marcy said grabbing the hand that was holding her face.

Sasha chimed in, "We really did. Say, are you doing anything for your birthday?"

"Yeah, I am next week. That's when my parents are opening a knew Thai Go location. They wanted it to be my birthday present but that's the soonest they could get it up and running. Haha"

"Oh. My. GOSH! That's amazinggg!" Marcy squealed out with a sparkly look in her eyes.

"Yeah, so that means you have some time to hang out with us to celebrate now right? Nothing big Ofcourse just grab some food, catch up, open gifts, all the good stuff" sasha said flipping her wrist.

"YEAH! Ofcourse!" I agreed and headed for Sasha's car.

We got in and made our way to my favorite burger chain. We went inside and ate. We talked for what felt like hours.

"So do you want to go back to my place? We can chat there." Sasha offered as we got up to leave.

Me and marcy both agreed and made our way to the car.

~ <3 ~

Thank you so much for reading <3

The next chapters will be longer but I just wanted to get this out.

Also next chapter will probably be astonishing a upload schedule

See you next update!

Bye my loves