Where Did You Get This? - chapter 2

~ <3 ~

Anne's POV

We headed out for the car. This time I sat in the front and marcy took the back.

"I can't believe you guys are really here. I've been pinching myself to make sure it wasn't a dream, this feels so perfect, like old times." I let them know.

"Aw, I'm glad you're so happy." Sasha said putting her arm around my shoulder, keeping her eyes on the road.

"I second that!" Marcy cheered from the back seat.

It was a much shorter drive then I thought because when I looked up we were already at Sasha's house.

"Woahh dude. Nice place you got here." I said exiting the vehicle.

"Thanks! I had the outside renovated a bit." She said walking to her door and unlocking it.

She held the door for us "Thanks man."

"Thanks."

"Here, my room is this way." Sasha guided us.

When we got there I saw her room clearly, it had LED lights, posters, fake vines cascading down the wall, and a huge bi flag above her bed.

"Wow! Your room is SO. COOL." Marcy chirped out from behind me.

"Thanks Mars. You guys can take a seat anywhere."

Marcy plopped down on a bean bag chair and I went to a fold up chair to take off my boots.

"Sooo, congrats on coming out to your family Anne. I saw your post on Twitter." Marcy looked to me and smiled.

"Oh, thanks mar mar! I knew they would be supportive considering they respected me being trans when I was like six. It still felt nice to tell them I'm a lesbian though." I said keeping the conversation going.

"Yeah... pretty on topic but I just wanted to tell you I identity as omni, polyamorous, and demigirl." She spoke quiet and hesitantly.

"Oh my gosh! Really!? That's amazing!" I yelled in excitement.

Both me and sasha shot up and squeezed her into a tight hug. "Thanks for telling us." Sasha said pulling away.

"No problem!" She said with a warm smile.

"Ok Anne, I think it's time to celebrateeeee!" Sasha said running out and leaving me and marcy sitting there.

She ran back in with a tiny green cake that had the words 'happy 23rd b-day Anne!' Written on it.

She handed me and Marcy a fork, "let's eat." She put the plate dish on the ground and we all gathered around it and ate.

"Thank you so much sasha! This is delicious." I smiled and took another bite.

"I second that!" Marcy said and continued to eat.

"Well that's good but hurry! I want to see your reaction to my present!" Sasha said stuffing cake in her mouth.

We kept eating and keeping our conversation until we all finished.

Sasha handed me a blue box and told me to open it, when I did it was a snake and frog theme lanyard with my name embroidered into it.

"Oh my gosh! I love it, it so cuttteeee!" I squeak out in excitement.

"I'm so glad you like it!" Sasha leans back with a warm smile. "Now Marcy's gift." Sasha said looking back to marcy.

She seemed a bit hesitant but grabbed the bag from behind her. ".....don't freak out." She said handing it to me.

"Now you're starting to worry me marbles." I laughed and opened it.

I didn't need to pull it out to recognize what it was. "...Marcy....where did you get this."

"Wha-? Anne? Marcy? What's going on?" Sasha questioned a bit concerned.

I reached in and took out a small box. There were three jems in the side and a frog carved in the side. The gems colors were orange, yellow, and purple.

"....that isn't... it can't be..." Sasha spoke, words rolling of her tongue in disbelief.

I took a deep breath and started of trembling, "....it's a calamity box."

~ <3 ~

_____________________

Hi guys, so I said I'd put my update schedule in this but tbh I don't know so let's just say I'll post at LEAST once a week on both stories I'm making.

(I'll definitely try to get out more then once a week tho)

By my little homo <3 love you