New Worlds pt. 2 ~ Chap five

~ <3 ~

Anne's POV

Once the timer hit one there was a large flash of light

I shrieked in pain immediately. It felt like my guts were ripping out of body.

Yup. It's my time. I'm dead.

In a matter of seconds the hurt became so immense my body simply was shutting down, I felt it coming and I knew I couldn't let go so I clung onto Sasha with every bit of energy I had.

Is soon as I rapped my legs and arms around her I was out.

.....
....
...
..
.

ANNE!

My name was called. It felt almost muffled.

Anne.... please.

"Ma..r.." I manage to breathe out. My senses are returning, but slowly.

"ANNE! Anne! Anne! Anne!" I felt two huggs around me, one on my neck and one on my waist.

Sasha stood from her hug and crawled over to my top half.

She slowly pit her hand on my cheek and caressed it with her thumb. "We.... we thought we lost you again." Her voice was shaking and high pitched.

I place my hand on top of hers which was still on my face. I grab marcy's hand as well and smiled, "I'm right here, guys."

They help me up and that's when I see it. "I...remember this place."

"This is where I found sprig! We're close to Wartwood! Let's go!!!" I started to run fumbling over my feet. The others followed behind me.

"Anne! Careful! You could be hurt!" Marcy shouted.

"I second that dude! You are definitely NOT in the shape for running." Sasha agreed.

I just keep sprinting, well as fast as I can sprint anyway. "Just a little bit more! Past these bushes!" I push through the twigs and leaves before making it to the clearing.

"This is it... we're back." Tears brimmed my eyes and I fell to my knees.

Sasha and Marcy leap through the bush and kneel to me. "Anne! Are you o...k..." Sasha trailed off to see the town of wartwood.

"We did it." I cried into my hand and stood again taking in the view.

"W-... well, come on!" Marcy shouted and grabbed my hand. We started to jog into the town and immediately see familiar faces.

We hear many gasps from town's people before a toad stopped us.

"Woah ho-" he started before he looked at us.

Sasha's eyes watered as she put her hand to her mouth in surprise. "...grimezy!!" She let out before tackling him into a hug.