[ooOo cool title] ~ chap 6

Guys!? 673 reads!? Wowww what!??? Thank you guys so so much! I'm so appreciative of you guys plzzz-

Enjoy! ♡

Anne POV

~ <3 ~

"...what?"

"Sprig! It's me! I'm home!" I sobbed into the side of his nick.

"Anne. No no no- how- the music box was- you went home-" he fumbled his words.

"No, Sprig. I'm here." I reassured him and twisted us to face each other.

He quickly excepted the fact I was right here in the flesh. Tears rushed down his face and down his neck. "...spranne against the world?" I ask hesitantly.

He jumped up and tackled me down to the ground pinning me into a tight hug. "Spranne against the world!" He cheered still crying.

I squeezed him back before we both stand up together, "how dare you have the audacity to be taller then me." I punch his arm to lighten the mood.

"By like an inch-" he croaked wiping up his tears.

"So... how'd... ya know..?" He gestured to the space around us.

"Get here? Long story... remember that blue hair person, terri? Then found a way to stabilize the magic of a new box we found so we can open portals between the two worlds any time we like!"

"Really!? So you can visit us all the time now?"

"I sure can buddy. And if you don't mind I think I'll need caught up on everything..." I say remembering the strange new things I seen around town.

"Only if you catch me up on your life!" He smiled.

"Deal!" I sealed with a handshake.

Marcy POV

We stood outside as and went into the house and then ran out to the bunker.

"...she will probably be a minute," Sasha whispered through her teeth. "Well, I believe you're the only one that needs to visit someone here." She shifted her sight to me.

"...well it would be nice to see Yunnan or Olivia but I'm sure they're all the way in Newtopi-"

"Actually," Grime interrupted "they chose to settle down here a few years ago, they have a little one now."

I gleam with joy at that bit of information "well then we need to visit. N O W."

"Well right this way." He started to walk in the opposite direction.

Sasha starts before me and turns, "you coming?" She asks holding out her hand.

I nod and place my hand in hers. She immediately pulls me to catch up with Grime.

I look down at our hands touching each other. Even the thought of it made my face burn red.

~ <3 ~

___________________

Hey dudes.

Sorry this is short. The chapters are probably going to cut down to around this many words since I have so many others I need to start

PLEASE consider seeing if you like any of my other works!!!

Remember to call out my spelling and grammar mistakes because I will not catch them.

Stay safe, hydrate of die straight.

Love you readers! ♡