𝓻𝓾𝓵𝓮𝓼 + 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓶

for this form, I have a few rules

for this form, I have a few rules. if your character is selected, I'll explain more rules about the interactive part itself.

- please try to find face claims that are period appropriate. when I post the cast list, I'm planning to use gifs. so make sure there are some of your fc in the regency era or one similar to it.

- you may apply with up to four characters, but please make at least ONE gentleman and ONE lady in order to keep things balanced. the password for the form: who is your comfort character?

- when you submit your form, please make it one comment with the character's name and put the rest of the form in the replies. it just looks nicer that way.

- each character MUST have at least two secrets. these are bits of information that may or may not come out during the course of the Season depending on how it would move the story along. these will be messaged to me in order to keep them hidden from the others.

if your character is chosen, I will dm you and ask you for your discord username. I'm aware that some of you may not be able to have discord, so I'm trying to come up with an alternative. for now, you're welcome to apply, but please note on your form that you do not have discord. if you have any suggestions on how to remedy that, please feel free to let me know!!

once again, be sure to add this to your library so you can see updates! I'll be posting my own characters soon (hopefully tomorrow), so they'll be up

okay, ready...set...apply!!

*+:。.。 。.。:+*

𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓜

Full Name
Age
Family Members
Social Status
Name of Family Home/Estate

Face Claim (Please be period appropriate)
Backup Face Claim

Background
Occupation
Personality
Likes/Dislikes
Accomplishments/Hobbies

Are they planning to marry for love or money?
Describe their ideal spouse
Secrets (2+) (MUST BE MESSAGED TO ME PRIVATELY)

Are you okay with injury or death for your character?
Anything else?

Password
Tags (3+, or share on your message board)

Apply here!
»»---------------------►

once again, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask whether in the comments or in messages. thank you for applying!! :)