𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓾𝓮 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Dearest Readers,

Dearest Readers,

It seems as though our ladies and gentlemen preferred a quieter event this time. As opposed to the ball, the next event was a picnic on a sunny hill.

This author hates to report that it seemed relatively quiet. Those participating in the Season are taking time to get to know one another, which is always important when it comes to choosing a life partner.

We did have one interesting event, however: the arrival of Miss Elizabeth Braggs. She was seen riding in on horseback, of all the improper ways to appear at an event. She seemed more interested in speaking with Miss Harrington than any of the young men, which calls into question why she really is here in the first place.

While there may not have been anything happening at the picnic, this author seems to have picked up an interesting bit of information about the noble family of Miss Julianna Harrington. It seems that rather than inheriting a title like most families, the her father, Theodore Harrington, suddenly took the place of the Marquess of Foxley. One can only wonder how that happened, since the family was not in line for the title in the first place.

I shall leave you to ponder that thought, gentle reader.

Until then.