three.

CHAPTER ONE
THE HELLFIRE CLUB
(part three)

CHAPTER ONETHE HELLFIRE CLUB(part three)

∞༺♥༻✧

SCHOOL CAFETERIA FOOD was never something that Soleil enjoyed. She would pack her own lunch at home, but she's way too lazy.

"You know, sometimes the food isn't even that bad," said Robin, who was walking besides Soleil as the two were finding a table to sit at.

Soleil looked at the girl in disbelief and disgust. "Not bad? I'd rather swallow my own vomit than eat this." Soleil threw her tray away in the first trash can that they came across.

"Okay, gross."

As the two girls sat down across from each other, a loud bang on a table was heard from across the room.

Both girls turned their heads to the side to see Eddie standing on top of his lunch table, where Mike and Dustin were sat down as well.

Poor boys.

Soleil rolled her eyes at the boy's gesture, and scoffed.

Robin let out a small laugh as she stared at Soleil weirdly.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

Robin continued to stare and shrugged. "Like what?"

"Stop that!"

"Stop what?"

Soleil kicked Robin's leg from under the table, which made Robin break out from her smile and let out an "ouch!" as she rubbed her shin.

Before anything else was said, Eddie's obnoxious voice was heard around the cafeteria.

"But! As long as your into band. Or science!" Eddie looked at the tables where the band geeks and science geeks sat together.

"Or parties," he said in an odd, mocking tone. "Or! A little pom-pom school spirit which isn't even a sport!" This time, the last statement was directed right at Soleil, who he looked straight at from across the room.

The two teens held intense eye contact, until Eddie broke it. He knew how to get Soleil mad, and that's what made everything worse. They were both stubborn, and it was just difficult.

"Or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets." Eddie cupped his mouth as he looked at the table where the basketball team  sat.