𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦

| 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 |

march 31'st

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

the staff that worked a late shift supplied you and suna with robes they stored in the back. it was surprisingly comfy and you almost felt like asking if you could keep it. suna stopped you from asking the question.

the room was normal-sized and had a small bathroom to the left when you entered inside. the window was shaped oddly, like an oval, and had a bench right beneath it.

the bed was a full size and you tested out the mattress. it passed that test, "suna come feel this-" you said

he was busy talking to the staff and then closed the door. "i asked when we will be able to leave since the last weather report" he took his hair out of the tie

"and?" you asked

"we are really staying the full night"

"UGH" you dramatically laid back on the bed and rolled over, "my parents are going to kill me!"

"mine too" suna sat on the edge of the bed and bounced a bit, "it is comfy-"

"right?" you cracked a smile

you fixed your robe a bit and looked at his, "looks like they gave you a size too small" you held your laugh and he side-eyed you, "you're hilarious."

"thank you~" you joked. you put the small fan on in the corner of the room but it was making weird noises, "yeah no."

suna watched you look all over the room and you found all sorts of things. a notepad, a coaster, a mysterious stain on the curtain, an old pamphlet of the restaurant below, and other knickknacks.

"seriously though...the curtain?" you shook your head, "people are wild!"

suna laughed and you looked at him, "what?"

"it's just crazy that i have more fun alone with you, rather than being with someone else."