100% Catch Rate

Morning beacons, as Starly chipper, and flock their wings. Your mother came down stairs to see you already dress putting on your shoes. Your mother held her chest as if her heart was broken. She just couldn't help herself from wrapping her arms around you.

Johanna: "This the very first time, I've seen you up this early. Especially before me."

Y/N: "Gee, am I that irresponsible?" You comment, grumbling.

Action Replay: "Saved records of your ten years of life, indicate precise proof not showing a proper sense of responsibility. Would you like me to play, past actions of records?"

Y/N's Thoughts: "I think I'll past." The telekinetic response, twitching your eye and emitting an aura that made your mother feel guilty. Sudden knocks from the door taking your attention before your mother could apologize with a peck on your cheek. Your mother tumbled over as you opened the door.

You and your mother company a worn tire Barry's mother.

Barry's Mother: "Excuse me. Is my little Barry here?"

Johanna: "Hmm? Oh? No, he's not..."

Barry's Mother: "Oh... Then, he must have left already..."

Action Replay: "It is highly recommended, to wait for the exhausted mother to complete her objective."

Y/N's Thoughts: "What was she here for again? I forgot."

Action Replay: "She is carrying KEY ITEM within the package."

Y/N's Thoughts: "Nice I forgot what it was, but if it's an key item, I probably should hear her out."

Action Replay: "All you have to do is ask me to identified."

Johanna: "Y/N! We're you listening?"

Y/N: "Huh?! I mean I'll deliver the package to Barry for you!"

Barry's Mother: "What? I didn't even mention, that yet?" The two mothers peering puzzles, pressure an reaction from you. You immediately bowed a few times.

Y/N: "Apologies! Was that not what you came here for? I just seen the package, and you were asking if Barry was here. I just assume... Well never mind."

Barry's Mother: "No wait please, I would love that, I'm just impressed you're very observant. That's a fresh take of relief that Barry has a friend like you!"

Johanna: "That's strange? Y/N never been that focus."

Y/N: "Mom!"

Johanna: "I'm just kidding." Your mother tease while avoiding eye contact. She returned her gaze towards the stress mother, forcing you a bow while doing the same. "Not to worry, Y/N will deliver that to him."

Barry's Mother: "Thank you again!"

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Y/N Obtained the Parcel!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛