11- Anxiety

Sorry about not updating, I started writing a book! It's the first not-fanfic thing I've written that I want to get published, so I've been spending a lot of time on it. I'm still not done writing it.

I'm really excited to see where the characters are gonna go from here because I have no control over them! Half of them have ADHD! It is very chaotic!

Anyways, here's a chapter I had sitting for a while that I kept forgetting to publish-

I haven't edited it so uh.. oops if anything's wrong.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roguefort is standing in the doorway, looking at Latte and Almond, who are talking while sitting on the couch.

They're both smiling and drinking coffee. Walnut and Cream Puff are happily chatting about books they read recently.

Roguefort moves away from the doorway.

He sits down, leaning against the wall. "They look like a happy family.."

He pulls his legs up to his chest. "Would he leave me for someone else? Someone who hasn't broken the law thousands of times?"

They take off their glasses, setting them on the floor. "He knows I'm Phantom Bleu. He knows how much I've broken the law. He works in law ENFORCEMENT! Why would he still care about me?"

Constable Whiskers flutters over and starts tugging on Roguefort's sleeve. Roguefort gently pushes them away.

He pulls his hair in front of himself. He disappears into the floof.

Both cats start tugging on Roguefort's sleeve.

Roguefort gently pushes the cats off. "Go away."

Lord Crumbles sits on his foot. Constable Whiskers flutters off to do something else.

Roguefort pulls on their hair. "I'm not good enough for Almond."

They start crying, but they try to hide it the best they can.

Which only makes the crying worse.

He feels a hand on his shoulder. He freezes.

Walnut asks "Roguefort? Are you ok?"

He shakes his head.

"Oh.. Do you want me to get Dad?"

Roguefort pulls on their hair more.

Walnut moves her hand off their shoulder. "I'm getting Dad."

Roguefort looks up. "Wh- Wait no-"

Cream Puff and Walnut look at him. Walnut shakes her head. "No, you clearly need Dad."

She goes into the living room. "Dad!"

Almond looks at her. "Yes, Walnut?"

"Roguefort is crying."

Almond puts his coffee on the table before getting up. "What?"