Chapter 3

The dinner with the Guzmans was a disaster.To say Abuela Alma was mad was an understatement"MIRABEL!!!!"Abuela Alma screamed loudly heard by everyone.Faegan is seen trying to soothe her daughters ears from the chaos while her son Camilo is on the other side of the room calming her wife"Tell me when it's ok to stop"Faegan said to her daughter while she absorbed her pain for Fagean it was nothing compared to what she's been thru before so it was just like a needle pinch for her"Momma don't over use your gift you'll be the one in pain later"Dolores said softly worried for her Momma"It's fine don't worry"Faegan said concentrating on sending everyone but Abuela Alma a wave of Calmness after all she can't be in one place at the same time"It's okay Mami.Deep breath in,deep breath out"they heard Camilo behind them before the wall shakes behind them startling Pepa more and accidentally striking lightning to Camilo who turn to different people before going back to himself groaning"Camie!"Faegan panicked helping her son immediately"Lo siento!Lol siento!I didn't mean to"Pepa said panicking"It's ok Mami"Camilo said standing up smiling at his mother"Everyone's panicking Mami don't worry your not the only one"Dolores said softly.Faegan kissed Pepa on the forehead holding her hand calming her down only a bit but still it was comforting"Hey hey I'm here listen to my voice ok Mi Sol"Faegan said softly.Camilo and Dolores looked at their mothers with soft smiles their Momma was honestly the sweetest,loyal,and kindest person sometimes they couldn't believe that she's their mother specially how she treats Pepa like a queen of hers"Mirabel's in big trouble"Dolores said softly hearing her Abuela's words"(Scoff) Rubbish honest. It's not your cousin's fault that the family is falling apart.It's hers"Faegan said with venom in her voice her English accent showing now"Hmm"Dolores agreed along with Camilo"Momma...when are we leaving Encanto?"Camilo asked suddenly"Once this is over.Where leaving"Pepa was the one who answered"And were bringing your cousin with us"Faegan said coldly"Your bags are all ready right?Same goes to Antonio?"Pepa asked"Si Mami we made sure of it"Camilo said"Peter already has them Mi Sol Don't worry"Faegan said"Speaking of Peter when are we going to meet and see your second gift Momma?"Dolores asked curiously"Once were out of here.Your Abuela's gonna blow if she saw me using my second gift"Faegan said"Aww i wanted to meet him"Camilo said"(Chuckle)He's very intimidating though"Pepa said"Ah!Yes if intimidating for you is Peter crying when he accidentally ruined one of the rose petals.Then yes he's intimidating"Fagean said sarcastically making her family laugh"Really?He cried over a flower Momma?"Camilo asked"Yup,You should have seen him when he hold a baby for the first time.Poor bloke was afraid to move concerned for the baby"Faegan said making them all giggle.Dolores stop laughing immediately hearing her Abuela's voice"Momma,Mami Abuela calling for you two"Dolores said frowning immediately the cloud return above Pepa's head"(Sigh)Come on Mi Sol.Let's see what Señora Alma wants.We'll be back"Faegan said to her children walking out with her wife to face Abuela Alma.

    Meanwhile Peter is seen hiding in the shadows making sure Mirabel is ok and right now she already found Bruno's secret lair and trying to convince him for another vision"No,no.See,I don't do visions anymore"Bruno said trying to get away from Mirabel"But you could"Mirabel said"But I won't"Bruno said.Honestly it was very entertaining for Peter to just watch"You can't say the weight of the world is on your shoulders.The End.If our fate's up to me,Me says have another vision.Maybe show me what to do"Mirabel said stopping when her Tio Bruno stopped too"Look,even if I wanted to, which I don't,you wrecked my vision cave.Which is a problem cause I need a big open space"Bruno said"We'll find one"Mirabel said"Where?"Bruno asked"Use my room"Antonio said suddenly taking Mirabel and Bruno's attention to him with his animals"The rats told me everything.Dont eat does"Antonio said to parce who was about to eat the rats"Our family needs help.And you need to get out of here"Mirabel said to Bruno who looked at his rats before looking at Mirabel again"Eh! Alright but first...Peter I know you're there"Bruno said looking at a dark corner of the room getting Mirabel and Antonio's attention when 9 foot tall thing went out of the shadows"Whoah!"Antonio said looking amaze while Mirabel looked scared"(Laugh nervously)Uhmm h-hi?"Mirabel said unsure making Bruno laugh"My apologies.I'm part of Faegan's gift puppeteer and I am her summon/guardian/part of her soul.And I have instructions on helping and keeping you safe"Peter said looking at Mirabel"Your Momma's/Tia's second gift!!!!???"Mirabel and Antonio asked shocked"Indeed I am.And little Antonio your Momma said to get ready.Once this all is done we're leaving.Also she said you can bring your animal friends with you.Meet them downstairs with your siblings"Peter said confusing Mirabel and Bruno"Hmm.Ok let's go guys.Bye Peter,bye Mirabel,bye Tio Bruno"Antonio said hurriedly leaving.Mirabel looked at Peter shocked"T-their leaving?!"Mirabel screamed"Yes.And they're bringing you and Bruno too.It's to much for them already everyone in this family is broken and hurt already.Faegan and Pepa doesn't want this to make it worst for their child specially Antonio.I also have some of your stuff already in a bag so no need to worry"Peter said"That's understandable actually"Bruno said making Mirabel looked at him shocked"What?"Bruno asked when Mirabel looked at him as if he grew two heads.