Chapter 5

It's been two months now and Casita is almost finished.Dolores told her Momma about her and Mariano finally together although she's happy for her there's just a very uneasy feeling that her guts told her that something isn't right about letting that boy date Dolores though she kept that to herself she didn't want to ruin her daughter's happiness after all she just hopes that her guts is wrong about this even If her guts is always right about this kinds of things.

      Faegan is seen facepalming herself laughing as silent as she could seeing Peter a literal 9ft tall spirit of her sitting with a bunch of kids making flower crowns with him"(Laugh)God I know he's the embodiment of my soul but why is he this big of a softie (Laugh)"Faegan said laughing silently"Faegan? What's-Ohhh"Agustin went silent seeing what Peter's doing".......................................HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!"Agustin laugh loudly while Bruno came to them hearing Agustin's laugh"Oh(Laugh)I told you Faegan's a big softie (Laugh)"Bruno said laughing making Faegan looked at them annoyed and embarrassed"Oh shut it you rat man and accident magnet"Faegan said glaring at the two who was still laughing like hyenas and teasing her Faegan saw a bucket of water and smirk having an Idea.

     Abuela Alma and her grandkids are all in Casita making sure every thing is painted already"Finally only the paint outside then everything's done"Camilo said dramatically making Isabela and Mirabel roll their eyes at him and Antonio giggle while Luisa and Abuela Alma chuckles"Don't be dramatic Camie.The important thing is we have a house now"Mirabel said"And our Family is complete and safe"Abuela Alma said putting a hand on Mirabel's shoulder smiling"Speaking of Family where are-"Luisa started but was cut of by the  people of Encanto laughing outside of Casita and Agustin screaming"What's happening?"Isabela asked worried they all ran outside and a very unexpected sight behold them.

    Agustin,Bruno,Faegan,Julieta,and Pepa all wet head to toe each of them with buckets in their hands laughing and running splashing water with each other.Abuela Alma sigh smiling nostalgia hit her"Of course this happened (Chuckles)"Abuela Alma said gaining the kids attention"This happened before Abuela?"Antonio asked giggling with his cousins and siblings seeing her Momma run from her Tia Julieta"(Chuckles)Oh!Yes many times.They just stopped messing around each other when Isabela and Dolores are born.They wanted to be more 'matured' as your Tio Agustin put it"Abuela Alma said"GET BACK HERE!"Julieta screamed smiling holding a bucket full of water chasing Bruno who lead Julieta to Faegan"Oh hell nah I ain't helping!"Faegan screamed laughing running away with her own bucket avoiding Bruno and Julieta"Traitor!!!"Bruno said"Faegan help me!Your Wife wants to kill me!"Agustin screamed with his own bucket.Faegan saw that Pepa was distracted smirking she splashed her wife making her stop chasing Agustin who laugh seeing the disbelief on Pepa's face"(Laugh)What are you going to do now Pepa!Your own wife betrayed you!"Julieta said laughing"You!Come back here!"Pepa screamed seeing Faegan scoop another bucket of water before running away from her wife"(Laugh)S-should we stop them(laugh)Abuela?"Camilo asked leaning on Luisa laughing with all of the townfolk"D-don't t-this is too funny(Laugh)"Isabela said laughing"(Giggle)Y-you know it's the first time I saw our Parents and Tio this happy(Giggle)"Dolores said giggling"There goes Tia Julieta (Giggle)"Antonio said gaining their attention to a now sitting and laughing Julieta with a bit of mud on her with Faegan who also has mud on her coat and pants laughing with Pepa,Bruno,and Agustin.After Abuela Alma calmed down from laughing at their silliness"Ok(Sigh chuckling a bit)Stop it you five get cleaned up Casita is almost ready"Abuela Alma said"Nooo"Faegan whines childishly making everyone laugh"Momma pls stop(laugh) Our jaws and tummy can't take it anymore (laughing)"Camilo said all laughing rubbing his jaw that hurts from all the laughter"Faegan,Pepa,Julieta, Agustin,Bruno..."Ma'am Lilac voice is heard sending chills up their spines turning around slowly they saw a very displeased and angry Lilac"Who did it I sure as hell know it wasn't Pepa neither Julieta that started it."Ma'am Lilac asked"Faegan/Bruno/Agustin did it!!"The three said Faegan pointing at Bruno,Bruno pointing at Agustin,and Agustin pointing at Faegan.Pepa and Julieta slowly escaped going beside their Mama who chuckled at them"You two really left your spouses and brother without defending them"Abuela Alma whispered at the two who smiled innocently"Why Mama we didn't do anything right Julie?"Pepa said too innocently  "Why yes your absolutely right Pepi"Julieta said too bubbly making their kids giggle and Abuela Alma smile"Go get change you two and bring-"before Abuela Alma could finish her sentence three screamers were heard and a gust of wind past them gaining their attention seeing Faegan,Bruno,and Agustin run as fast as they could heading to the Rodriguez residents with Ma'am Lilac tailing them cursing at them holding a DAMN slipper"I was going to say to bring those three trouble makers with you but I think Señora Lilac got it"Abuela Alma said amused"Ohh she definitely does"Luisa said laughing with the others.