001//certainly not studying.[smut, college au]

𝑨/𝒏
⚠︎𝑻𝑾: 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈⚠︎
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆, 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏.

~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~

Hunter looked up at me with half-lidded eyes as his hands ran up my thighs. We were supposed to be studying, but that clearly went south.

Literally. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

He shot his head up so we were both at eye level and gave me a look that asked me if I wanted him to continue. I agressively nodded, and he immeditally bit down on my right earlobe, and I moaned so loud it was on the verge of being a scream.

We both were shocked at the noise that he made erupt out of me. I'm not very vocal either, so that made it even more shocking. We looked at each other.

"Keep going." I demanded. He nodded before gently biting my earlobe, moving down to my jawline. He then began to place kisses on my jawline and slowly but surely move back up to my ear.

As he placed gentle kisses on my earlobe, I suppressed my moans as much as I could. He then began to lick my ear, which made my whole body shiver. I heard his tongue and his lips, and at that point I couldn't stop myself from letting out breathy moans and sighs of overstimulation.

He then switched to the other ear which wasn't as sensitive, so it allowed me to focus on him. I slithered an arm around his back, and slammed him against me. He then switched back to my right ear and whispered into it. "Is this where you're....." he leaned in even closer, his lips right up against my ear now. "sensitive?"

I felt myself getting wetter by the second. I couldn't handle it anymore.

"MM-HM~!" I pushed him down on the bed, which forced his head down and he was now kissing my neck. My need for friction caused me to start grinding on him. And as I thrusted my hips into his, I made it clear that it was his turn to moan. He moaned and whimpered with every thrust.
He moved his head away from my neck, and pulled his head back. I smirked as I saw his face contorted with pleasure.

I could feel how hard he was, so I stopped and palmed him through his jeans, only to listen to his whimpers of protest from me stopping turn into ones of satisfaction seconds later.

His breath hitched as he bucked his hips forward, but I pressed them back down as I leaned my head down into the crook of his neck.

"P-please~......y-y/n f-fuck me~" He was a blushing, moaning, stuttering mess, and him underneath me in that state made me feel so in charge.

"What was that love?" I teased. "Fuck m-me, please~!" I chuckled. "Who do you want to fuck you?" I wrapped a hand around his neck, and slowly tightened my grip. I made sure to be gentle though, I didn't have intentions to hurt him.

"I want y-you!" He managed to squeak out. "What's my name?" I asked, extremely excited to hear his answer. "My godess..." I loosened my grip. "Good boy." He smiled warmly at me from below as I grabbed the hem of his sweater and slowly pulled it over his head and threw it behind me. I then leaned in to kiss him as I fiddled with his jeans. I used my free hand to turn his head, deepening the kiss.

Once his jeans were undone, I pulled away from the kiss and held his face with both hands. As I moved down, my hands carassed his sides and stopped at his hips. I grabbed the edge of his jeans and pulled them down with my teeth. Once they were down to his ankles, he kicked them off, flinging them.

He was now left in his plain black boxers, which made me exicted for what would happen next. "Hun?" I looked into his magenta eyes lovingly. "You know what to do." He nodded before grabbing the hem of my skirt. He yanked it down and gently placed it on the floor, looking in my eyes the whole time. He then looked down to see the black leather garters I had on and smirked. I agressively yanked my top off, throwing it across the dorm.

Both of us now left in our undergarnments, Hunter pulled me in by one of my garters. I smirked at him as I began to pull down his boxers. I then pulled down my soaked panties, and dropped them beside the bed. He looked up at me and lowered his arm.

"May I finger you?" He asked. I nodded, and he began to caress my inner thighs. His hand then moved upwards before shoving two fingers in me. My breath hitched as I began to clench around his fingers. I arched my back as I slammed my hips down against his.

I bit down on his collar bone, getting a small gasp out of him. He then used his other hand to rub my clit. This went on for so many amazing minutes.

I then began to feel a knot in my stomach form. "Fuck, I'm close~" I said, my breath fanning his neck. With this information, he pumped his fingers in me faster. with one final slam of my hips, pins and needles ran through my body. After my orgasm passed, I couldn't help from panting. As I watched him
lick the fingers that were in me, my heart raced.

He grabbed my shoulders and flipped me over, so that he was on top now. He moved his head down and began to mark my thighs as much as he could. As he kissed and bit my inner thighs, I squeezed his head with them. I felt like I could crush him if I squeezed hard enough.

With this thought running through my head, I flipped him over again and shoved my hips into his. I moved my hips slow and steadily while riding him. His loud moans was music to my ears, but if he went on for any longer, someone would hear him. I put a hand over his mouth.

"Love, you need to quiet down~" He looked up at me with furrowed brows and a red face. He nodded obeyingly. As a way to supress his moans he began to bite and kiss my ears again.

My pace gradually got faster, as I heard him begin to moan and pant again. "I'm-a-ah~I'm gonna-" Before he could finish I slowed my pace. I didn't want him to finish just yet. As I continued with this, he whimpered and begged.

"Please, please, please~I'm so close-" Without warning I fasened my pace, causing his climax to unravel in seconds, but he managed to pull out in time.

"Mh-a-ah-ahh~I feel-mm-so GOOD~!" As his climax fell he panted while looking at me, eyes full of affection and love. He grabbed my tissue box off my nightstand and began to wipe both of us off.

~♡︎~

After we put our clothes back on in case my roomate walked in, I held him in my arms and laid his head on my chest.

I looked at the clock. A few hours had passed. "You should probably leave. I don't want people to suspicious of us." He glanced up at me. "They're already suspicious of us, darling."

I sighed. "Oh well, I need food anyway. Just make sure you walk out a couple minutes after me." I said as I moved him and walked into the hallway. Amity passed me. "You look like you got back from hell." She said as she looked at my disheveled hair and tired state.

"Oh trust me, it was quite the opposite."

"What?"

"Nothing!"

~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~♡︎~

𝑨/𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕, 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅. (:

EDIT: Y'ALL WHY TF YOU STILL READING THIS MY GOD PLS READ ANYTHING ELSE THIS IS CRINGE AS HELL 😭😭