013//arguments.

(this has a sweet ending because i can't handle sad endings)

~☔︎~☔︎~☔︎~☔︎~☔︎~☔︎~☔︎~☔︎~☔︎~☔︎~

"You're telling me you left for a WHOLE WEEK and didn't bother to tell me!?" I looked at him hurt. I felt almost betrayed in a way. He apparently left to go to the Demon Realm for a week and didn't bother even say bye.

"I told you I didn't have time to tell you! God, you're so inconsiderate!" He snapped back at me.

"You wanna talk about being inconsiderate?! I thought you were DEAD! If you really don't care about me to the point where you don't bother to tell me about a deathly trip, YOU CAN JUST LEAVE!"

He grimaced.

"Fine." He said coldly. As he walked out, I jumped at the door slamming.

As I stood there, I processed what had just happened. What I said, not caring about how reckless I was. It reminded me all too much of my parents. How I panicked behind my door, how the only thing that comforted me was my boyfriend, sneaking iut and spending the night at his place.

Hunter.

I really are like my dad, aren't I? I'm exactly like that thoughtless, manipulating, abusing sociopath. My breathing got faster, and my whole body began to shake. Tears stung my eyes and I sank to the ground and began to hyperventilate. The last thing I remember was one thought:

Does he even love me?

~☔︎~

I opened my eyes to a concerned Hunter standing above me, hesitating to help me up. I had fainted from the hyperventilation. I breathed in too much air to exhale properly.

"Hun.....ter?" He looked at me as I tried to sit up. "I came home to find you on the floor." I squinted at the clock. It seemed to read....2:04 am!? He left around 10:00 pm!

He pulled me into a hug. "I'm sorry, I'm so, so, so, so, so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I should've said something before I left. I care about you, I really do. I'm sorry." He spit out apologies as he rocked me back and forth.

"Y-you still love me?" I said quietly. "What? Of course I do, what would you think tha-" He stopped dead in his tracks. "This is because of your parents, isn't it?" He moved so we were face-to-face. I slowly nodded. "Hey," He forced me to look up at him.

"You're not like him."

My eyes widened. Tears fell from my eyes as I hugged him tightly and cried into his shoulder. "Shhhh, you're safe now, you don't have to deal with that shit anymore." He then picked me up bridal style and laid me onto the bed.

"You need sleep love. Come here." He said as he laid beside me and held me in his arms. I silently cried into him. This time though, it was tears of joy. My heart swelled at what he said.

I'm not like him.