The Beginning

The beginning.

Mubai...
afternoon....

An area of a road is fill by police.
There is a dead body lying on road and police is surrounding the area, people are also watching that.

Police found that silver plate on the dead body on which there is something written, and it is "The Devil"

After few minutes DSP Gauri Sharma present there with other two officers.

The officers are on the spot explain the details that nothing has found here, not any fingerprint or any evidence, because of the rain all the evidence are washed away.
only the Silver plate found on which "The Devil" written.

Gauri take the Silver plate wearing hand gloves in her hand and observe it very keenly.

" this is not the first time the Silver plate is founded madam. Last week in Pune there is also a silver plate founded written the devil on a dead body... These things are going on seems 5  months... More than  8 people founded dead like this with a silver plate on their body   "

One of the officer describe.
Gauri look at the Silver plate and ask the officer again.

" Is there any other thing common in between these  cases? "

" Yes mam all people who died they were belong to Mafia world... Or can say they were right hand also one of the powerful Mafia Boss Sultan"

Gauri listen this and start thinking about the case...

" I think it is a kind of gang war is going on between the 2 gang.which I assume as the devil is killing the other Mafia people "

One of the officer said casually.
Gauri looks at him and chuckle.

" We are police Mr Ajay. we are not any ordinary people who can just assume things and write down on the report.... Learn to investigate and take out the truth"

Gauri said in a mocking tone which actually hurt officer Ajya Ego.

" Madam.. I understand you are DSP but still remember that you are a girl... You should learn to give respect.. "

Ajay said in a little bit angry tone
And Gauri did not like that.

" First you learn to respect your senior Inspector Ajay...And I don't like it when someone tell me what I should do this or I should do that just because I am a girl.so be in your limits "

She almost warn Ajay with her big hazal brown eyes...
Then she started asking questions to the officer and looking the area.. While Ajay is burning  in anger..

" See how much attitude she has"

Ajay co- worker Rahul Said.

" She just came to Mumbai yesterday and she shot three college boys... and now behaving like she is the ruler of the country..  Who is she by the way"