The Family

Happy Independence Day to all❤️❤️

Family...

***********************

.***********************

London..

Night.

A big house is decorated beautifully for some functions. inside the house many people are running here there and it is looking like they are celebrating someone's birthday.

One man is talking on his phone.he has green eyes, short height and look very handsome. another side one girl is decorating the cake, wearing a jeans and top and she is also so beautiful.

"Anika you still not finished the decoration. They will come here soon.you know it is a surprise party."

The man said and the girl turn to him smiling whose name is Anika.

"Relax shivaya, everything is perfect"

She said to the man whose name is Shivaya.

After almost 10 minutes one boy and one girl who were looking so young came there and smile widely by seeing the decorations.

" Happy birthday my brother and sister"

anika and shivaay said and hug both of them.
The boy is Rudra urf rudy boy and the girl is Priyanka urf prinku.

"Thank you so much bhaiya and bhabhi. Well there is no need to send us for shopping  for surprise...because we already found that you are already planning for a surprise party."

Rudra said hugging his brother with adoration.
Four of them went near the cake.

"Before cut the cake I want my gift."

Priyanka demanding for the gift.
Shivika smile and give them their gifts one by one. They feel really happy by receiving their favourite gifts.
They both are twins, so their birthday is in the same day.
Rudra is 15 minutes elder than Priyanka.

They were about cut the cake but Shivaya stop them.

" Just wait he is coming. after that we all will celebrate the birthday as a family."

Shivaya said and Priyanka Rudra face colour change, their smile gone.

"It means he is coming today. Why??? what is the need to come here."

Rudra said in anger and Priyanka also made a face.

"I know Rudra you are angry on him..but please forget everything. he is your brother and after almost 5 years he is coming. so please forget everything and accept all this."

Anika try to make them understand.

Before Rudra or Priyanka say anything someone's came there.

"Surprise...... Happy Birthday my twins bro and sis."