I am the real devil 😈

Show some love. ❤️

..

.

**************************

Gauri come to the room and find Zafar is sitting on chair, his hand and legs binded with rope and his whole body is injured due to the tortures other officers are doing with him.

" Ma'am, he is really stubborn. he is not ready to open his mouth, "

One of the officers said.

" He did not even say or Word, how we are going to take out information from him "

Another officer said.

" If we beat him more, he is going to die"

There are four officers who are torturing Zafar to take out information.

Gauri smirk.

" So what did you think officers? he is going to corporate us? You already saw the way that devil is doing his crime,then obviously his employees would be very tough to handle, this is common sense "

Gauri said and sit in front of Zafar in a chair.
Zafar is looking down, he is really exhausted due to all these torture.

" Well,  I really appreciate your loality towards your boss, and I know these torches are nothing for you, but I am Gauri Kumari Sharma, and I will get what I want from you "

He said and Zafar finally looks up to her, he is not afraid.

" Well, your Mr devil boss called me just few minutes back"

Gauri inform and Zafar get a little bit surprise with other offices also.

" Would you like to know what he said? "

Gauri said but Zafar stay silent but, Gauri can See The curiosity in his eyes and she smirk.

" Well he talked about me, the way I am doing my work, he really appreciated me but the sad thing is,he doesn't even ask about you or talk about you even a word"