have my kids

"I'll pay Abri, it's not that deep."
I sighed at the counter, "Yes it is Jobe."
"Shut up." Jobe saw the card machine was ready and tapped his phone on the machine.

"Ah." He smiled. "The power of apple pay!"
I tried not to laugh, "Dickhead."

"Love you too." We both knew he meant it as a joke but that didn't stop me from grinning, ear to ear and him from becoming bare flustered.

"It was a joke Abri. I swear. Not that you're not important! Like I like you and all! Fucksake."

Oh?

"I get you. I li-" I began to speak

"Order number 57, 10 piece bucket, 2 gravy, a coleslaw, a sprite and a pepsi."

We both walked forth and got our food before sitting down in a booth in the corner of the shop.

Jobe placed the food tray on the table and took my coat off me whilst I sat down.

"Thanks." I smiled, taking my coat off of him and watching him sit down, opposite me.

"Thighs or breast or-"
I cut him off grinning, "Personality."
He burst out laughing causing an old couple to glare at us, "I meant the fucking chicken."

Jobe saw the old couple glaring and mumbling furiously. "Why are the prehistorics so flipping mad?"

"Innit complaining about everything when they should be make funeral plans." We're actually evil but we both just burst out laughing and Jobe had enough of this old couple and flipped them off and picked up a thigh.

"Pass me a breast." I told Jobe.
He pulled a face but passed me the chicken, "What happened to personality?"
I shrugged, "I became Jude, I guess"

"No no no no no!"
I sighed, "Yes yes yes yes yes yes!"
Jobe shook his head violently, "You can't drink the flipping gravy out the pot-"

I cut him off by lifting my pot of gravy to my lips, "Why not." I took a swig.

Jobe really said

He suddenly began grinning, "Want mine too?"

Now. This was a mental debate, but the gravy's worth it. "Yeah please."

He passed me his gravy, as I was about to drink it after I finished checking it for chicken pieces he uttered, "Abri drinking my liquids."

I was shocked.

I whipped my head to him seeing him recording on his phone, "Nahhhh Jobeeee." I tried to reach over the table to get his phone,
"Jobe no, I'll actually do anything this is bullying!"

"Anything?" He smirked.
"YES."
He grinned, "Have my kids-"
"Nevermind."