GREEN

Very big sawnik fan
Idiot duo 2/2

Very big sawnik fanIdiot duo 2/2

RANDOM FUN FACTS!

(I haven't really used Green for anything or explored any of their traits so there isn't much for now)

Green used to be a malicious colour but lost that power because they were just that stupid. They also used to be one of Yellow's puppets but Yellow felt bad because Green didn't know what was going on and just acted like a lost puppy or something so now they are besties and do dumb stuff together like eating glass.

Foot connoisseur /j

Green sometimes wears skirts because what is gender? They are just a small green blob that enjoys sonic. SPEAKING OF SONIC, Green doesn't like Blue because Blue kinda looks like Sonic but of course, he isn't so Green just calls him fake Sonic and mocks him although it sounds like kindergarten recess-style taunts.

Green is the youngest of all the colours and is sometimes treated like a baby because of it (but like in a mocking way) but Green doesn't seem to mind.

Green can speak Italian!

The nickname they were given by the others is idiot 2, weed kid, and booger.

Green is not malicious colour and is probably the most innocent out of all the others. They do, however, like to rain havoc on lower-level colours such as Cyan, and Grey, and even decides to bully Rainbow although, to Rainbow, they are more like an annoying sibling. If Green finds you cool, they will sometimes bring gifts like a piece of fruit or maybe even a CV-35 :)

FF Animation: B3 Girl, Lemon Theo, Ena

(This part is a joke to make you think abt the voice)
Voice reference: Izumi from Love Stage but a little deeper (the dubbed version)

Name: Green (Gabriel(a))
Height: 7in
Skin Texture: Velvet
Age:7,560 (18 human years)
Pronouns: Any
Sexuality: Flexible/Ace
Birthday: May 21

Theme: Homunculus

https: https://youtu.be/KVJtNxVoocQ

ATTACKS!

Morph: Green can change their mutate their body in many different ways such as giving themself a tentacle arm or vines that can wrap around their opponent.
~Side effects: None recorded

Lunge: Jumps onto you and most likely bites you or stuffs a grenade in your shirt.
~Side effects: There is a chance they miss the jump and just fall face-first onto the ground.

BAZOOKA: Literally a small bazooka..
~Side effects: bazooka

You're too slow!: Gives him a speed boost for 10 seconds.
~Side effects: 0.5% chance of sharp pain in their chest (goes up by 0.5% if used multiple times in a row)

Pure Terror: Step on him... you'll know why...
~Side effects: Green will most likely feel VERY guilty after...

Grow: Grows to about 5'8
~Side effects: Becomes tired after about 12 hours of being tall (being tall is tiring)

Human?: Turns him human (Same height when Grow is used)
~Side effects: Extreme headache after 4 hours of use

WEAKNESSES!

'Fire
'Sonic Haters
'Blunt Force Trauma
'Oil (any kind)

yippee

This green is the same Green that is in every universe. Everyone thinks that Blue is the only one who can dimension hop but Green is in almost every universe that The Box exists. He can literally become ANYTHING with no known limits and has reached Death's door but is somehow reborn as himself when others die and are reborn as new people with completely different memories yet he keeps it to himself and goes on with his day. Maybe he doesn't remember or maybe he doesn't want others to worry about him but all we know is that they are happy living their life in this universe.