WHITE

Emo fallen angle simp dude with wings that still work somehow

RANDOM FACTS!

White used to be a demi-god like Rainbow but got demoted to Observer since some drama between him and Shade got a bit too out of hand. This, however, ended up being to his advantage since Observers need to be bound to a colour to keep their rank and he ended up getting paired with Rainbow and their relationship grew from there.

White's wings feel like normal bird wings for the most part. Some of the feathers are sharp and can be shot out of the wings like throwing knives if flapped the right way. Although they are pretty neat, he has to make sure not to take them out around Rainbow because they make him puke due to a curse that was set on them by Shade (I just wanted to add a "Your Wings and Mine" reference because I really like that webtoon 👉👈).

He speaks Greek

He is Rainbow's fiancé and the wedding is sometime soon (idk when bc I'm too busy)😱

The face on his stomach is actually a creature of its own just like how Red has a mouth on the back of his head except the stomach face just stares at people and sometimes bites them if they get too close and it feels threatened. White and the face have a mostly mutual relationship but the face does cause him to have to eat more. The mask on him is also a separate creature but is like White's pet (it's a parasite that causes some of his bodily functions such as sweating and blinking to stop if it's not on his head but his pea brain doesn't realize that). It's just a spider creature that sits on his head and goes off to find its own food at times. It has also been used as a weapon...

He can twist his neck around 180° like an owl which has scared a few people (it doesn't help that his eyes glow in the dark too).

His nicknames are cum jar, milk boy, chicken wing, and Dream stan (he's not actually 😨)

Although White is a malicious colour, there has been only one incident of White going on a murderous rampage but nothing has happened since and it all ended alright since Rainbow still had quite a bit of pages at the time.

FF Animation: UniqueGeese, Minus Garcello, Whitty

(This part is a joke to make you think abt the voice)
Voice reference: Yohan from Sign (I'm so sorry💀)

Name: White (Wybie)
Height: 7in
Skin Texture: soft like a marshmallow
Age: 10,500 (25 human years)
Pronouns: He/they
Sexuality: Gay/Ace
Birthday: June 10

Theme: Shut Everything Down

https://youtu.be/6BMvUgRhMBk

ATTACKS!

Perfect Mayhem: White throws his spider creature pet thing at his opponent (65% chance of hitting) and it either burrows into the skin (only digs I'm about 1cm deep) or just runs around on the victim, biting them everywhere
~Side Effects: There is a 70% chance that White becomes very disoriented due to heat stroke while the creature is off his head for too long.

Seraphim's Grace: Sharp feathers can be shot out of the wings like throwing knives if flapped in a specific way (Sakuya Izayoi style lol-). The feathers can be manipulated in the air to follow the victim but can only move a bit. If the feathers hit, they have a 50% chance of paralyzing the victim for a few seconds or a 5% chance of giving the victim auditory and visual hallucinations for up to 2 hours or a 45% of involuntary spasms
~Side effects: If he flaps his wings the wrong way, some feathers might hit and damage him with the same effects it does on others. It also causes him to fly worse since some feathers are missing.

SMACC: Smacks you over the head with his hand
~Side effects: Your rock-hard (DENSE) skull hurts his hand a little :(

Flashy Distraction: Basically does one of those bird courtship dances with bright-coloured feathers but it's for distraction and not a proclamation of his love for you.
~Side Effects: None recorded

Control: Can control other colours for periods (comes with being a malicious colour)
~Side effects: The controlled colour(s) can see some of their memories

Grow: Grows to about 6'2
~Side effects: Becomes tired after about 12 hours of being tall (being tall is tiring)

Human?: Turns him human (Same height when Grow is used)
~Side effects: Extreme headache after 4 hours of use

WEAKNESSES!

'Excessive amounts of water
'Tau Cannon
'Holy water
'Nickelback haters

CAW CAW MOTHERTRUCKERS