THE FIEND

The Fiend (Beta added this)
 bad at trying to even be evil catgirl
Reds adopted daughter

The Fiend (Beta added this) bad at trying to even be evil catgirlReds adopted daughter

Random Fun Facts!

The fiend usually is a lazy person, mostly because they're a damn cat but they usually like to hang around other colours. She also tends to need help a lot due to this... Like a lot a lot, she also tends to be very energetic due to how much energy she can store in one sitting. She does enjoy being hugged a lot, but tends to try and avoid affection. Of course due to how hard she tries to beat her "opponents"—usually just being her friends—she also love to play around with them. Her ability to play around though... Tends to get her hurt more often than not.

She does speak other languages, but due to how little she even speaks in them, it's completely irrelevant.

No nicknames whatsoever, yet she does in fact have a real name.

She does have a huge relationship with red, sometimes even going as far as riding on their back... This usually leads her to falling off due to how energetic she can become after only 35 grams of sugar (~1.23 ounces). Most of the colours see her as an idiot, and her other friends, specifically the 3 Rei's also see her as an idiot too.

Due to the energy given off by sugar rushes, she literally begins to bounce off walls due to it... Sometimes destroying property along the way.

She also has some weird ethereal connection to 3 negative box levels -1, -2, and -4. As those are the only 3 levels that have hostile rekigons in them, -7 has yet to be explored by any of them but it's theorized that they also contain hostile rekigons due to disappearances of the fiend.

Name: The Fiend (Insteia Scato)
Height: 147.32 centimeters (4'10)
Shrunken Height: 17.78-25.4cm (7-10in.)
Skin Text: It's human skin what else do you expect?
Age: 13 y/o (5,460 box years 😱)
Gender: Female
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Straight 

THEME: Septette for the Dead Princess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jJlraFHbvs

ATTACKS!

Shadow Hunters: Insteia will summon 2 shadow brimstone figures of herself, standing at 1,78 or 5'10, they will defend her but... Due to her childlike nature she usually just uses them to grab things she can't normally grab from high up spots.
~Side Effects: None

Theourgia's Hand: Insteia uses her own hand and has a flesh blade come out of it, this hand has multiple uses but her main use for it is well... Cutting bread for some reason, she does enjoy using it as a weapon too she can also shoot smaller knife like objects out of the afflicted hand to stab people.
~Side Effect: Extreme self damage, possible organ failure, vein damage, possible artery bleeding.

Eternity: One of her unknown attacks, she has yet to find this out, it allows her to hex people into any spell she'd like allowing her to deal extreme damage to them, of course it's hard to land the initial cursed hex dagger throw but if it were to come in contact with ANY living thing, the attack will initiate.
~Side Effects: Extreme exhaust after use, possible heart failure.

Time Sign ~ Private Square: Insteia is able to slow down time to at least 1/10th of it's original speed, she's able to move freely in such time and use whatever she insists to use. Specifically in this case, knives!
~Side Effects: Exhaust after use.

Is that so?~
Does.... Something 

Weaknesses:
'Hugs
'Light attacks
'High Speed
'Headpats