Chapter 7

"Chloe~!" Jenna cried, flying to her best friend.

"C-Chloe!? What are you doing here!?" Goh gasped.

Chloe shoved Jenna off, showing a playful smile. She turned to Goh as her smile faded. "Jenna invited me, after finding out you were friends with me too."

"Can we go out instead?" Jenna asked.

"Pfft, you always do this. You love battling, but hate watching them," Chloe giggled.

"What can I say? I'm energetic by nature!"

Goh looked at the two skeptically. She never acts like this. Is something going on?

"Please~!?" Jenna whined.

"Ok, ok!" Chloe said. "We can hang out instead!"

"I feel betrayed..." Ash pouted.

"Don't worry! You can tell me if anything actually interesting happened afterwards," Jenna reassured.

"Ok..." Ash sighed.

§

Jenna and Chloe waved bye to the group, as they entered the stadium. "Isn't there a café nearby?" Chloe asked.

"Yeah! I never bet the coffee there because, you know, I have enough energy as it is!" Jenna chuckled, aswell as Chloe. "I usually get there danish. It's really good."

"Ok, we can get a few," Chloe smiled.

"Yes! Desserts forever!" Jenna cheered.

They got a few danishes and then sat at a table outside.

Chloe noticed Jenna seemed a bit uncomfortable, which was completely not normal. "Jenna?" She put her hand up too Jenna's cheek. "What's wrong?"

Jenna sighed. "Why don't you want them to know about us?"

Chlow retracted her hand. "W-what..?"

"I said, 'why don't you want them to know about us'!?" Jenna's voice rose. "What? Are you ashamed of me?"

Chloe's breathe increased. "I- I don't think they'd accept it..."

"So you're just assuming!?" Jenna cried.

"What do you know!?" Chlow snapped. "How do you know they'll be ok with this!?"

"Because Goh is just like me!" Jenna shrieked, then put her hand over her mouth.

Chloe's eyes widened. "What!?"

Jenna sighed.

Goh led Jenna to a seperate room in the boat. "Are you trustworthy?" He immediately asked.

Jenna blinked a few times. "I like to think myself as trustworthy, why?"

"I... I need to tell somebody about this. Chloe wouldn't understand, and I can't really talk to Ash about this..." Goh practically deflated.

"About what?"

"I... I think I like Ash," Goh looked away, flustered.

Jenna's eyes widened. "What!? That's so great! Are you coming out to me!?"

"C-coming out!?" Goh shrieked. "I don't even know! This is all so confusing! I mean, I thought I liked Chloe! But then Ash... Argh!"

"Sounds like you're like me!" Jenna smiled.

"Just like you..?"

"Bisexual! I'm bisexual. It seems you might be attracted to both girls and boys," Jenna explained.

"M-maybe I am..?" Goh murmured.

"See? If you have anymore questions about this, just let me know!" Jenna smiled.

"Heh, thanks..." Goh chuckled lightly.

"I didn' know that..." Chloe gasped.

"See!? Why are you hiding it!?" Jenna demanded.

"I thought... They would see us differently... Maybe even stop being friends with us..." Chloe whispered.

"Well, big surprise! They're not that kind of people. What, you think we're friends with a bunch of homophobic Magikarp!?" Jenna said, sarcastically.

"Ok..." Chloe took a deep breathe. "Let's tell them after the battle."

Jenna smiled fondly at her. "See? You're so understanding."

A/N

Ho ho ho! It's Chloe X OC! Didn't expect that, did you? I'm having everyone as the following:

Bisexual: Goh, and Jenna

Lesbian: Chloe, Korrina, and Bea (I'm having Korrina X Bea!)

Pansexual: Ash

So enjoy this story!

ADIOS!