A Little Note

Hello lovelies and welcome to Sweet Lovin'.

If you clicked here, you're obviously aware that these are one shots and short stories. By short stories, they won't have parts, but will be incredibly lengthy. I'll state whether it's a OS or otherwise.

This whole idea came to life when I came up with several blurbs that I could imagine for something that couldn't be a proper fic. So, here we are. I've never written anything like this, so bear with me with this new territory.

There won't be a update schedule, just whenever that idea pops up, I write it, and it's shared. It's all fun and spontaneous.

Topics may or may not be heavy, but there will be a lot of love. Most I know will have a very sweet Harry, and each will have an AU plot. If one has a trigger for something sensitive, I will state a warning at the top.

Now, as for smut...if you've read any of my fics, you might know that I do write it, but in a very specific way. Someone once called it 'white smut,' so do with that what you will.

This will be updated if anything changes along the way.

I hope you enjoy these, comment and vote along the way (if you'd like), and follow my Twitter (kissable_brits) for whenever I get those ideas and some sneak peeks.

Stay golden, beautiful, and TPWK.

S x