Prologue

How does it feel when you build a beautiful sand house and the brutal wind destroys it in one fell swoop.....?

Well, some wise people must say that you should build a strong house which is not easily destroyed.
Some philosophers might be saying that life is like that. Your fragile sand house will be destroyed one day or the other, but rebuilding it is life.

But love is neither the logic of intellectuals nor the opinion of philosophers......

Raghav's life was shattered the moment his wife Mrs. Pallavi Raghav Rao handed over the divorce papers to him and said "checkmate".........

Their unwanted forced marriage had now turned into Most Wanted.
But when they was about to enter the world of their love, she destroyed it.
Were all their love moments a play?
Was she just taking her revenge ?

Raghav felt alive with the raindrops of Pallavi's love on his 'desert-like heart', until she turned into a storm and made his heart deeply hurt by a ferocious torrent.

He is broken.....
Some say it's karma...but....

karma is not in your actions it is in your volition.It is not the content of your life but the context that creates karma.

Will she want to make a world of their love or will she only want her revenge ?

Raghav Rao is an innocent infested desert, but also a sand storm that has the ability to destroy anything

If an innocent desert sheds tears, it has the potential to drown and destroy the whole world........

but It is easy to destroy but not to create.

The beauty of love is in the creation not in the perdition .

Will the flame of her vengeance burn him or the stream of his love extinguish her flame...?

VENGEANCE : Perdition OR Creations?

TBC.......

_______________________________

surprise cuties❤
missed me or not ?

how was it? interesting or boaring?

my previous exams went very awesome so i am very happy and thought to give you a treat so here i am presenting a new book.
read the story discreption.

I'll update it in July.
So..... bye bye again.

Requested by ❤ @rakka123