Part-4

Pallavi opened her eyes in the hospital room.
But there was no Pallavi who shone like the morning glory. She is broken, she is deprived of her aura.

She didn't talk to anyone. Her eyes are looking down, instead of gleam they has guilt.

Raghav tried to talk to her but only tears rolling down her eyes.

It's been a whole day. he has lost his Pallavi.

Pallavi in ​​front of him is not His Pallavi.

His Pallavi never lets her eyes down, she never hesitates to look into his eyes, she dares to meet his eyes, she dares to stand in front of him with her head raised......

He saw himself in her.....
he was in the same condition two months ago. When he found out that she was innocent, he did wrong to her.

Now he can feel her inner self, her guilt, her pain.....

He does not want to let his beloved wife suffer from the same pain. He is there for her.........
He wants her to look into his eyes and move towards the world of their love.

He wants 'Pallavi Raghav Rao' to look into his eyes, hold his collar and claim her right on him.

He was looking through the glass window....

Farhad placed his hand on his shoulder.

"Anna..... Bhabhi jaldi theek ho jayegi...."

"kaise hoga Farhad...... vo meri taraf dekh bhi nahi raha hai.....
or mai usko kal gusse me kya kya bol diya.....vo tut gaya hai
vo aaj uss raghav ki tarah ban gya hai jisko vo khud jeena sikhya tha....... "

A mother is always there for her children when they are in need.
Jaya made the mistake of letting her child suffer alone for ten years but now she cannot repeat her mistake.

She will make sure to protect the happiness of her children. She entered the hospital room.
Pallavi was looking broken,

Pallavi looked at her with teary eyes.

"Pallavi ! mera baccha......"

"sorry Amma..... maine bohot galat kiya..... maine usko..."

Jaya caressed her hair...

"shhh.... pallavi tum hi mereko bola tha na... ki amma insan sahi ya galat nahi hota... halat sahi ya galat hota hai...."

"Par Amma mene use cheat kiya hai...."

"tum galti kiya Pallavi.... par tum apna gusse me andha ho gaya tha.... ye tumhara Deshmukh family ka responsibility tha ki vo tumko samjhaye.... par vo log to tumko galat me support karta raha.... "

her eyes filled with anger and pain.

"nahi hai vo meri family Amma... nahi hai.. family ese fayda nahi uthati jaise Vijay deshmukh ne kiya...."

"Par mai to tumhara Amma hai na...?"

Pallavi placed her head on Jaya's lap and cried.

"Amma mai bohot buri hun.... Raghav m..mere se Nafrat karega......"
She sobbed.

"Pallavi hum sab life me galti karta hai , tum bhi kiya per iska matlab ye to nahi ki tum bura hai.....
Raghav bhi galti kiya par tum usko maaf kiya na...... vo terese bohot pyar karta hai Pallavi.... vo khud se nafrat ker sakta hai par tumse nahi....apna guilt se bahar aao pallavi... tumhara family tumhara life tumhara intzar kar raha hai...."

"thank you Amma....thank you...."

Jaya wiped her tears and said.....

"Raghav apna Pallavi ko millna chahta hai.... jo pallavi usse pyar karta hai... jo pallavi uska ankho me dekhke baat karta hai..... Ardamaiynda.. milega vo pallavi usse..?"

Pallavi nodded and smiled...

"usse kahiye ki uska saree ka dukan uska wait ker rahi hai.."

Jaya goes near Raghav...
He was sitting on the hospital bench...
tears rolling down his eyes....

"Raghav ! tera pallavi tera wait kar raha hai..."

she caressed his hair.

"Amma...... vo"

He Hugged his amma are cried .

He entered in her room.....

"Pallavi...."

"I am sorry Raghav...sorry..mai"

he turned and tried to leave the room.....

he didn't come here to hear 'Sorry' after 24 damn hours...of staying away from her.

"aee ghamandi Rao.... apna Saree ka dukan ko chor ke kahan ja rahe ho....."

he ran and hugged her tightly

"mera saree ka dukan bohot bolta hai.... but sorry nahi bolta Ardamayinda...."

They Both made mistakes but they have the courage to admit it, they dare to repaint it.

He became a sea of love for her and her stream of love found a home in his sea.

Now both of them drowned in this sea of ​​love and they got a beautiful precious pearl.....
'A fairytale like love life'

"Ghamandi Rao....
I Love you..... I Love you"

"I Love you too saree ka dukan.....But the last time you said 'I love you'...it was with an action.... you know......"

She looked into his eyes, into the eyes of her love, into the eyes of her life and pulled him into a kiss.....
a kiss full of emotion, a kiss full of affinity, a kiss to claim him, a kiss to told him all the unsaid words of her heart....

He responded with a promise to be with her, to love her for eternity, to make her feel as his own, to claim his right, to soothe her pain, to take her into the world of his love.....

They completed each other. these two imperfects are completely perfect together.

Their vengeance destroyed them......

That a Raghav colored by hatred is destroyed and a Raghav who loves, who wants to live, is created......

Pallavi Deshmukh who was Caged like a bird, is destroyed and a Pallavi Raghav Rao who knows how to fly high in the sky is created.........

A Pallavi whose wishes were always ignored, is destroyed and a Pallavi who has the freedom and support of HER beloved Rao FAMILY of is now created.......

'Vengeance: Perdition 'AND' Creation'

It is said that there is nothing 'Happily Ever After'

But the truth is that...........

they will definitely always be happy because they both know how to respect the relationship, they know how to support each other, they know how to love, they know how to be loved, they Know how to be happy always.......

Because......

'They can, they shall, they will.......'

~♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡~

So here is the story of their vengeance.

A story of revenge♠, love❤ and change♚♔......
I hope my dear readers like it.

Do vote and leave your feedback.....
Thank you for reading❤

~Shaili