'Part -1'

the sky is covered with dark clouds.The sound of thunder feels like the scream of a broken heart.

Today the raindrops are not the 'elixir of love' like a month ago
Today The Raghav Rao's tears are competing with the rain.....

'Clouds'.........
sometimes dazzling white and sometimes scary black....
it's the same in life, For some it is like a fairy tale and for some it is scary black and for some it is even a different colours....

But the twist is that black storm leads to a beautiful rain......

This is what RR thought after finding the love of his life his wife Pallavi, and their happy family after a bitter scary past...

We often assume that some people are scary storms but in reality they need raindrops to clear their dark pain and refill the life with the fragrance of rainy soil...........

Their marriage was a deal but now they were diving into the sea of ​​their love until his wife proved it to be a mirage......

Pallavi filled his life with love but today........

"Checkmate Mr Rao, so now you know how it feels when your loved ones betrayal you...."

"I told you that I will destroy you, and look I did it, here the don of Hyderabad is pleading for love ......"

"Love.... you thought I love you. You thought I loved the man who destroyed me, who took away my family. Now you have everything but no love, how does it feel Mr Rao......"

Pallavi's words and laughter are ringing in Raghav's ear.....

she left him, she left him broken......

His whiskey doesn't have the power to clam his mind and heart , take away her memories, make him believe that she cheated on him....

Some intellectuals say that this is karma. But karma means that you are the maker of your own life.....

But she decides to break the 'beautiful love home' and she chooses vengeance over love.

"mera pallavi .... vo aisa nahi ker sakta.... n...no ...no.... ye sab jhuth hai.... sab jhuth..... she....she.. loves me.... pallaviiiiiiiii ....... "

Raghav shouted and broke the glass. His bloodied hand soaked the divorce paper in blood........

A small box fell on his hand from her dressing table and covered his injured hand with turmeric powder....

even her things know how to heal him , so how can she hurt him.......

but vengeance destroys everything........

what will it do in their life....
perdition or creation... ?

"patzhar ke mausum me
basant ka naam aya hai....
ye jarur barbadi ka
farman aya hai.....
ye fasl-e-gul hame kahan
naseeb.......
hamare hisse to kanto ka
sarobar aya hai......"

TBC................

Hello dear readers.......
how are you all?

Missed me or not....🤔
as promised i'm back in july.....

Sorry for the short update as the internet was banned in our state for 3 days and it's open today evening so I couldn't write much........ but.... but...
tomorrow i have a surprise for you....

Lots of Love❤

- Shaili