Flames - 1

A/N

FUN FACT ABOUT ME: I am obsessed with TheFatRat. Have a music of theirs above. The song is We'll meet again. I am not sponsored but I love their music so I encourage you to check it out. (@Veralisle44 also likes the music of theirs)

It was a bright and sunny day. Of course, not that Artemis Fowl would notice. He had the complexion of a vampire. Some would often remark since he was cold-blooded it would make sense for him to be undead. Artemis Fowl was not fazed. Let them remark. At the time, he was in his office, curtains and shutters drawn. Not a crack of sunlight was inside, the only light was emitting from his silver laptop. Beckett, on the other hand, was outside, romping around, playing by the ocean shore, and talking to the earthworms who had come to rejoice the wonders of spring. Myles, was somewhat in-between. Beckett was an influence on him. Not a bad one but not a good one either. His shared bedroom windows were open, the room crisp and neat. He was re-reading his Latin encyclopedia (LATIN Encyclopedia) while listening to Mozart, as Beethoven was somewhat distracting. Myles had pointed that out, and he realized he agreed. He however, did not let Myles know that. Myles also did not know while he had hacked Artemis out of NANNI, The spectacles were actually loyal to him. So everything the twin did or said he could see or hear. When he heard Myles call him a cub scout, he reset NANNI's code to instead of the name "Myles" it would say "cub scout" and instead of "Artemis" it would say "his exalted highness, whom is more intelligent than cub scout" Along with Annabeth, from that book series, his fatal flaw was pride. They seemed quite real. Ha! Imagine if Artemis Fowl was a book character. Impossible. As he mused over his latest scheme to steal LEPrecon's technology (he still enjoyed sparring the centaur.), He heard a quiet knock, knock on the door. A slender raveness greeted him.

"Hello Artemis Fowl." She said. "My full name is Y/N L/N (or Chisei Kaen Chisei means Intellect and Kaen means Flame.) I am a genii like you. What does Artemis mean?"

Artemis started at Y/N. She continued talking. "You and I need to collaborate. The fate of-" Artemis cut her off. "The fate of the world?" He guessed. "How did you guess?" She replied sarcastically. "Look, it may seem impossible, but a while back there was a massive energy release here. Something called the gates of danu almost opened but an unknown force stopped it." Artemis looked at her- or down at her. Surprisingly, the sassy beautiful and smart person who had just intruded on his home on Dalkey Island- was short. "What are you looking at?" She snapped. "Short people kick harder. Fight harder. Lower center of gravity and everything...anyway, only disadvantage is not getting to ride the most obscene rides at amusement parks. Whoop-de-doo." Artemis opened his mouth to lecture her but she grabbed him and shoved him downward.

"Enemy forces." She snarled.

Artemis's 'ring' (Fairy Com) began to ring. He sighed. "Unshield Holly." He said.

"No can do.  Enemy of the LEPrecon present. The 9th species of faeries. Shapshifter. This one is pretending to be someone real - Y/N L/N, and adopted their personality. They got way to deep in roll and now believe that is truly who they are. They kept one item of themselves with them though- they hate the LEP."

The Raveness shriveled into a small descript cyprid of some sort. "You all will shrivel and decay and fall into the mud like the mud men have! You shall fight a war and lose your lives and magic! Fall!"  The creature dissolved into dust and ashes and blew away.

Artemis looked at Holly.

"You better tell me what is going on Holly. Now." Holly sighed and sat down beside him.

"Its a long story."